Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *60* You'll Never Walk Alone! Top 4!!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *60* You'll Never Walk Alone! Top 4!!!!

The 2 old man scolds and gigs played 90mins. Good really good. Keep it up. Next season man united still need them means they jialat Liao.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Its a personal choice, he is really innocent and being frame by the #^$%^ he stand by his principle and don't shake his hand. Happen to me before I didn't talk to that person (My superior) any more, don't talk about shaking hands. Pui...pui...pui...
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Still early lah havn't really buang yet remember 3-0 also can become 3-3 one lol...
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

suarez shudn't have kicked the ball at the fans at the end of first half. he could be in more trouble if the FA pursue this incident once a fan complain! stupid fool of a player!

he shud've shook the hands of evra and be gentleman about it even though he sat out 8 matches. he could've punished evra in the game by making a fool out of him but...

i think KD made a horrendous mistake in his line-up.

first of all, he shouldn't have started suarez. KD does not know if the kid can handle the hostility. if he chose to start suarez, then he mux start carroll too and let him be the target man.

stuart downing is a total waste of $$. i hope he never play for LFC again.

jay spearing and jordan henderson are simply clueless in the first half. worse, jay spearing gifted the 2nd goal. he is never good enuff for the first team and today's big game is testimonial of his shortfall. jordan henderson is starting to look like a big waste of $$!!

charlie adams shud be in the starting eleven. what a bad mistake to leave him on the bench if he is not injured!!!!

thus, he shud've started:

GK - pepe
    RB - Glen johnson --> had a so-so game. shud have marked looney for the 1st goal. haiz....
    LB - Enrique --> had a so-so game too.
    CB - Agger and Skirtie. both played ok..
    Anchorman - Charlie Adams.
    Right Wing - Dirty Kite.
    Left Wing - Bellamy.
    Attacking Midfielder - Stevie G
    Forward - Suarez --> free role.
    Striker - Carroll --> Target man.

jay spearing, jordan henderson... and of cos the useless stuart downing. they all shud no longer play for LFC. even if they do, it better be a 5 - 10 mins sub appearance.

KD dug his own grave this time round. i strongly believe he will not be around for long when the new season starts.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    If everyone thinks like u lol

Anyway chelsea bung!!!

1-0 down, yep. mux fight harder to avoid buanging again!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Its a personal choice, he is really innocent and being frame by the #^$%^ he stand by his principle and don't shake his hand. Happen to me before I didn't talk to that person (My superior) any more, don't talk about shaking hands. Pui...pui...pui...
    ok point taken.

then in this instance, it is KD's fault becos he took the plunge to start him despite not knowing how well he is able to handle the booboys. he buanged spectacularly in the 1st half and was largely uninvolved in the 2nd half till that goal.

Ya but he make wrong move. Anyway Chelsea Torres will not score again.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Ya he doesn't look ready to start the game didn't shot t goal too I think. He should get a penalty and the old man Ferdi should be sent off !!! He did score a goal although he is playing like 20% of his usual self.

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Ya but he make wrong move. Anyway Chelsea Torres will not score again.
    torres, another goondu.

should never have moved to chel$ki.

his greed got the better of him and he has never settled into chel$ki and London.

what a waste of his talent.

now i start to think that Carroll is slowly hitting form.

Quote Originally Posted by dreaming View Post
    rio ferdinand also refused to shake suarez's hand. lol

All results will be over shadow by Suarez and evra. Even Chelsea lose 10 goals and new castle lose 10 goals.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

we shouldn't be seeing suarez to be EPL next season..

anw, the first half Liverpool is sluggish and MU dominated the whole match with high % of ball possession .. and many chances on target

Liverpool CMI tonight..

Ya he doesn't look ready to start the game didn't shot t goal too I think. He should get a penalty and the old man Ferdi should be sent off !!! He did score a goal although he is playing like 20% of his usual self.
    i believe he will make a stronger impact as a 2nd half sub when the manCircle boys are starting to tire out.

Quote Originally Posted by dreaming View Post
    we shouldn't be seeing suarez to be EPL next season..

anw, the first half Liverpool is sluggish and MU dominated the whole match with high % of ball possession .. and many chances on target

Liverpool CMI tonight..
    i think Suarez will leave LFC too. he cannot keep his temperament in check, it will hurt the team sooner or later.

hopefully the ref will not include the part where he smash the ball at the fans in his report. if not, the FA surely will pursue and further punish him and LFC!

wat a dickhead he is!

See how Reina supported him, he slap that &^%&*^% chest hahaha !!! Thats what I call brotherhood. At the end of the game that **** dance infront of Suarez like a small girl trying to get Suarez into trouble again, luckily he just walk away. The rest of the team went up to that sissy and created another talking point.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    rio ferdinand also refused to shake suarez's hand. lol
    i belif he refused to shake his becos he saw that suarez skipped patricia evra's hand.

See how Reina supported him, he slap that &^%&*^% chest hahaha !!! Thats what I call brotherhood. At the end of the game that **** dance infront of Suarez like a small girl trying to get Suarez into trouble again, luckily he just walk away. The rest of the team went up to that sissy and created another talking point.
    a defeat is a defeat. if we buang, i expect LFC players to lose with their head held high and not to cause further controversy which will in turn, heavily burden the club.

so, suarez did well to walk away from the patricia's moonwalk.

Chelsea dun look like scoring. Good. Hope new castle loses. Hot spurs pls do ur job!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i belif he refused to shake his becos he saw that suarez skipped patricia evra's hand.
    so did the other man u players, who shook suarez's hand.

slam suarez for all u like, rio is no better.