Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *60* You'll Never Walk Alone! Top 4!!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *60* You'll Never Walk Alone! Top 4!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Im diehard LFC fan la!! Dont associate me with manure of old toilet!!

LFC will beat manure this weekend..another 1-4 LFC victory..

If manure try to attack..LFC easy win..but if fergie got no balls..juz like the Anfield game..play sissy defensive tactic..maybe draw..we wont lose coz their defence lousy..keeper clown..
    ok... 1-4 i follow u k bro...
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

liverpool will win!!!! huat ah!!!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    liverpool will win!!!! huat ah!!!!!
    r u swee mouth or suay mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by airfins

You stay in Liverpool or there for holiday? So envy you to watch LIVE... In Stinkapore no $$$ = no football to watch

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk

its a matter of priorities..
    u own 24-70l, 70-200l?

better do the haj b4 they tear down for new stadium..
    i know that decision is taking quite long, but u'll have get thru a lot of worldwide competition to get match tix so it evens out..
    esp if going thru official website.
    toxicboy lucked out..
    You can either queue up to buy not so hot match tickets at the stadium way before the match or queue up on actual day to buy tickets the members did not collect on time. Do note that for the 2nd method, you might not get any tickets if u r like no. 20 in the queue and only 19 members failed to collect, you also might not get good seats and by the time they release the tickets, the match has started for like 15 minutes? 3rd way is to get from touts. Their tickets will be cheaper during half time.

Anfield is a must go. The atmosphere is electrifying! Way better than other stadiums. Other supporters need to get drunk to kpkb for 90 minutes but in Anfield, it's as natural as breathing!
    Last edited by cowmera; 9th February 2012 at 11:23 PM.
    I'm a cow with a camera

1-0 carroll lol when the guess guess guess is up

Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    You can either queue up to buy not so hot match tickets at the stadium way before the match or queue up on actual day to buy tickets the members did not collect on time. Do note that for the 2nd method, you might not get any tickets if u r like no. 20 in the queue and only 19 members failed to collect, you also might not get good seats and by the time they release the tickets, the match has started for like 15 minutes? 3rd way is to get from touts. Their tickets will be cheaper during half time.

Anfield is a must go. The atmosphere is electrifying! Way better than other stadiums. Other supporters need to get drunk to kpkb for 90 minutes but in Anfield, it's as natural as breathing!
    honey, i aint flying halfway ard the wolrd to find that there are no tix left on matchday..
    but it does sound like u got lobang..

and have u been to kallang previously for the regular games with msian state teams back then?
    esp when the ref kelong and six yr old cc/grumpy in the crowd uttering their first obscenity
    we are a match for that volume, except maybe on those special anfield nights.
    of coz, much bigger crowd, bigger stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk

honey, i aint flying halfway ard the wolrd to find that there are no tix left on matchday..
    but it does sound like u got lobang..

and have u been to kallang previously for the regular games with msian state teams back then?
    esp when the ref kelong and six yr old cc/grumpy in the crowd uttering their first obscenity
    we are a match for that volume, except maybe on those special anfield nights.
    of coz, much bigger crowd, bigger stadium.
    Lol! Sweetie, I no longer have lobangs or else I'll help u get one! Queuing up was what we used to do to get tickets. From what i know Liverpool tickets are not as difficult to get as compared to Man Utd. Some ppl continue to pay for their season tickets even when the holder has passed on cos got long waiting list to be a season ticket holder. Ya, you need to spend/ risk time to queue up instead of sight seeing.

I should watch a Malaysia cup match to feel the roar. Can feel more at home hearing local lingo.

Btw, which part of cc and grumpy is 6 yr old?
    I'm a cow with a camera

Actually anfield has a smaller crowd than national stadium. 45000 compared to 60000. Of course anfield is more closed up without the running track. Probably amplify the noise a little better. National stadium in the 90s was really a special place. Remember the kallang wave. Referee Kayu. The beep beep. Beep beep beep. Beep beep beep beep. Buto. The stomping of feet during every corner. Those were the days. I been to nou camp to watch a game once. I actually thought the stadium was very quiet. No atmosphere. Granted it wasn't full that day but there were at least 70000 to 80000 there according to my estimate. No match for national stadium in my opinion. Would love to go one day. But is very difficult for me as I can only go London for work and my stay there is usually very short. Train ride alone is 3 hours one way

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    Actually anfield has a smaller crowd than national stadium. 45000 compared to 60000. Of course anfield is more closed up without the running track. Probably amplify the noise a little better. National stadium in the 90s was really a special place. Remember the kallang wave. Referee Kayu. The beep beep. Beep beep beep. Beep beep beep beep. Buto. The stomping of feet during every corner. Those were the days. I been to nou camp to watch a game once. I actually thought the stadium was very quiet. No atmosphere. Granted it wasn't full that day but there were at least 70000 to 80000 there according to my estimate. No match for national stadium in my opinion. Would love to go one day. But is very difficult for me as I can only go London for work and my stay there is usually very short. Train ride alone is 3 hours one way
    Lucky you! I only went for the nou camp stadium tour. No match that day. Do u agree that the stadium is smaller than expected? My guide told me in Spain, season tickets can watch league, king's cup and champions league unlike the UK. :P
    I'm a cow with a camera

i went anfield tour only also..lol..at least i did half the haj..lol..need to do the 2nd half before they move

maybe it's because of the design of the stadium..3 tier..so it extends upwards instead of outwards..making the "circumference" of the stadium the same..i don't think it's small though :P

Lucky you! I only went for the nou camp stadium tour. No match that day. Do u agree that the stadium is smaller than expected? My guide told me in Spain, season tickets can watch league, king's cup and champions league unlike the UK. :P

Let's Get Ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

List of Hat-Trick Hero/es for this season:

1). WongLP --- 11/1/12 manSipTea vs. LFC (League Cup Semi Final 1st leg), 1-0 Victory with Stevie G scoring.

League Table!

1). Airfins 29pts ----> RUNNING AWAY!!!
    2). ahyooo 23pts ---> how the mighty has fallen! kekekeke >< The Fallen shall rise again >< --> watch too much transformers! :P
    3). Cheesecake 19pts ---> let's beat manCircle utd clowns!!!
    4). bro rodz 13pts ---> Raf999 in disguise!!
    5). wonglp 12pt
    6). Grumpy 11pts
    7). fotoudavid 10pts ---> TRUE LFC fan who said Carroll will never score! hehehe! ---> this boy cursed carroll. sad.
    8). shunzi 9pts
    9). zaren 8pts
    10). sunnyday 8pts
    11). Koplady11 6pts
    12). Actor13 6pts
    13). Canew 5pts
    14). Taurean 5pts
    15). blazer_workz 9pts
    16). roadrunner 1pt ----> disappeared!
    17). nemesis32 1pt ----> disappeared!

6/2/2012 Monday.

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. hotcakes
    ANFIELD!!!
    2000GMT

Can we beat delicious Hotcakes and move closer to our dream finishing of 4th place?!?!

0-0 draw. sibeh sian.

1). 2-0 LFC WINS!! (Carroll, Bellamy) CC
    2). 1-0 LFC wins!! (Carroll) Sunnyday
    3). 3-1 LFC WINS!! (Dirty Kite, Stevie G) Kelccm
    4). 2-0 LFC wins!!! (suarez, bellamy) fotoudavid HUAT AR!!!
    5). 3-1 Liverpool wins! (S. Gerrard, D. Kyut) canew ---> ghost!
    6). 2-1 LFC WINS!! (carroll, bellamy) Zaren
    7). 2-1 LFC WINS!!!! (Bellamy, Suarez) airfins
    8). 4-0 REDs wins (Carroll,bellamy,kyut) ahyooo lucky no8 & payback time!!!!
    9). 2-2 suarez gerrard rodz...liverpool is going to win!!!! ---> bro rodz next time u mux predict we buang or draw but nvr include disclaimer that we will win! kekekeke
    10). 1-0 LFC WIN! (Carroll) blazer_workz
    11). 1-0 LFC WIN!!! (Suarez) grumpy
    12). 4-1 Liverpool Win (Suarez,Carroll,Gerrard, G.Bale OG!!!) shunzi
    13) 3-2 LFC WIN!!! (Suarez, Gerrard, Bellamy) wonglp
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

1). WongLP --- 11/1/12 manSipTea vs. LFC (League Cup Semi Final 1st leg), 1-0 Victory with Stevie G scoring.

League Table!

2). ahyooo 23pts ---> how the mighty has fallen! kekekeke >< The Fallen shall rise again >< --> watch too much transformers! :P
    5). wonglp 12pt
    6). Grumpy 11pts
    7). fotoudavid 10pts ---> TRUE LFC fan who said Carroll will never score! hehehe! ---> this boy cursed carroll. sad.
    8). shunzi 9pts
    9). zaren 8pts
    10). sunnyday 8pts
    11). Koplady11 6pts
    12). Actor13 6pts
    13). Canew 5pts
    14). Taurean 5pts
    15). blazer_workz 9pts

6/2/2012 Monday.

manCircle utd clowns vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB
    Old Toilet. 11/2/2012.
    1245GMT.

1). 1-0 LFC WINS!! (Carroll) CC

League Table!

5). wonglp 12pt
    6). Grumpy 11pts
    8). shunzi 9pts
    9). zaren 8pts
    10). sunnyday 8pts
    11). Koplady11 6pts
    12). Actor13 6pts
    13). Canew 5pts
    14). Taurean 5pts
    15). blazer_workz 9pts

6/2/2012 Monday.

Old Toilet. 11/2/2012.
    1245GMT.

2). 1-0 LFC WINS!! (Carroll) Sunnyday

yayyyyyyy for cc

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    You stay in Liverpool or there for holiday? So envy you to watch LIVE... In Stinkapore no $$$ = no football to watch
    Was there for holiday.
    Watching LIVE is great for the atmosphere, but to be honest, we don't get replays of the goals so once you missed a moment, you missed it forever... some of the goals we didn't know who scored until the goal-scorer was announced over the public address system, haha!
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    its a matter of priorities..
    u own 24-70l, 70-200l?

better do the haj b4 they tear down for new stadium..
    i know that decision is taking quite long, but u'll have get thru a lot of worldwide competition to get match tix so it evens out..
    esp if going thru official website.
    toxicboy lucked out..
    I used the Tamron 70-300 VC USD, it's a good 'budget' zoom and sharp enough for me on my 7D.
    Well Anfield has been a pilgrimage dream for me and I was glad I finally realised it.
    Anyway, the old stadium might not be totally torn down so we might all get some time to plan and still make that trip yet!
    I had enough luck I guess!
    theDevilisinthedetails.

I had many chance to do it when I visited Manchester due to work but didn't went to Anfield except only once I went to Anfield n visited the Trophy Room, too bad stadium tour is fully booked Kallang Roar can't fight with EPL because of the lack of chant n songs. I remembered the stomping of feet when a corner kick or the famous long throw was taken other that that it was not that organise. KALLANG WAVE will happen when the fans are bored with nothing interesting on the field going on. The kayu and Buto is interesting but that don't spur the player on and certainly don't gives you the connection with the club. Till now we still don't have a song, if you call the S ...I ...N ...G ...A ...P O ...R ...E ... OOOOO SINGAPORE !!! Cheer a song lol ... I watch a LFC match at a local LFC supporter pub in Paris, they chat n sing, the mood is so high and I am already so moved !!! Tears in eyes hahaha
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

League Table!

5). wonglp 12pt
    6). Grumpy 11pts
    8). shunzi 9pts
    9). zaren 8pts
    10). sunnyday 8pts
    11). Koplady11 6pts
    12). Actor13 6pts
    13). Canew 5pts
    14). Taurean 5pts
    15). blazer_workz 9pts

6/2/2012 Monday.

Old Toilet. 11/2/2012.
    1245GMT.

2). 1-0 LFC WINS!! (Carroll) Sunnyday
    3). 3-0 LFC wins!! (Suarez x 3) fotoudavid
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

1-1 DRAW! (Suarez) zaren
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    Condolences to Paisley's family

RIP Jessie Paisley

YNWA
    ppl seemed to have missed this out, but u have to know that behind every great man is a great lady..
    Jessie Paisley: In her own words - Liverpool FC

Btw, which part of cc and grumpy is 6 yr old?
    their relationship with "elva" and downing maybe? 8)

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    I had many chance to do it when I visited Manchester due to work but didn't went to Anfield except only once I went to Anfield n visited the Trophy Room, too bad stadium tour is fully booked Kallang Roar can't fight with EPL because of the lack of chant n songs. I remembered the stomping of feet when a corner kick or the famous long throw was taken other that that it was not that organise. KALLANG WAVE will happen when the fans are bored with nothing interesting on the field going on. The kayu and Buto is interesting but that don't spur the player on and certainly don't gives you the connection with the club. Till now we still don't have a song, if you call the S ...I ...N ...G ...A ...P O ...R ...E ... OOOOO SINGAPORE !!! Cheer a song lol ... I watch a LFC match at a local LFC supporter pub in Paris, they chat n sing, the mood is so high and I am already so moved !!! Tears in eyes hahaha
    trying not to turn this into epl v local football thing cos OT, but personally, us locals shld have our own local flavor, not copy others..
    its hard to start and sustain something more than a few words long in a place as big as kallang..
    count on me singapore and its kin doesnt really work outside ndp..

heard east of anfield likes to do things ur preferred style, u mite wanna see where they hang out for matches..
    then dun have to keep going paris..