Thread: Recommendation for glue

Default Recommendation for glue

one of the grippy rubber strips is coming off from my thinktank retrospective 30 strap.

use what kind of glue?

normal elephant super glue from convenience store not really working.

thank you everybody.

gong xi fa cai.

HUAT AH.

Default Re: Recommendation for glue

If the bag is relatively new - ie, few months usage only, then I think its not acceptable to have materials failing so fast, I would email Think Tank and they will probably send me a new pad in a padded envelope. When you paid for the higher price tag of Think Tank, you probably also paid for that warranty too. If the bag was regularly used for couple of years and it starts falling, then I will blame it on wear and tear.
    WTB Manfrotto RC4 L Bracket

Default Re: Recommendation for glue

Quote Originally Posted by sjackal View Post
    If the bag is relatively new - ie, few months usage only, then I think its not acceptable to have materials failing so fast, I would email Think Tank and they will probably send me a new pad in a padded envelope. When you paid for the higher price tag of Think Tank, you probably also paid for that warranty too. If the bag was regularly used for couple of years and it starts falling, then I will blame it on wear and tear.
    yeah i got the bag later half of last year... think i shall give emailing them a shot.. not sure if i still have the receipt from TK though.

in any case I'm not sure if the strap is detachable to insert the pad leh. The strap seems to be sewn in a particular way.

thanks for your suggestion