Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Basic Photography Course - Dec 12 Intake

Looks like exceeded the number of intake. Plrbear, do you mind taking in one more so that either hhho or me will not be disapointed?
    1)TY
    2)Ivan
    3)Sean
    4)HHHo
    5)Spencer

Newbie to this forum and newbie camerman, just joined this forum yesterday, bought a FZ20 because friends say it's good, read manual and has no clue what some of the terms means.

Want to really understand how to make right choice settings and take good pictures. Is 6 too big a class for everyone? want to join the class.

My contact is HP:96368455.

1)TY
    2)Ivan
    3)Sean
    4)HHHo
    5)Spencer
    6)azul123

../azul123

Quote Originally Posted by PLRBEAR
    No problem 300D. I'll contact you in 2005.
    i hope to join this in Jan 05 too...appreciate that you'll update me when the time comes too, plrbear....thank you!
    Last edited by footprints; 5th December 2004 at 12:27 PM.

I figure that maybe 6 is too large a class and not fair to the other members, I will drop my name and hope to rejoin in Jan05 class if not travelling. Saw another class by Sulhan that will begin in mid-Dec will look out for that one first.

Latest list:
    1)TY
    2)Ivan
    3)Sean
    4)HHHo
    5)Spencer

../azul123

Quote Originally Posted by azul123
    I figure that maybe 6 is too large a class and not fair to the other members, I will drop my name and hope to rejoin in Jan05 class if not travelling. Saw another class by Sulhan that will begin in mid-Dec will look out for that one first.

Latest list:
    1)TY
    2)Ivan
    3)Sean
    4)HHHo
    5)Spencer

../azul123
    Hello azul123, you don't have to worry, actualy there are 8 person in a class and not 6. We will make sure you really learn from our instructor, more people more fun. You learn from your mistake as well as others mistake. We will also have a make up lesson for those who have miss the lesson.

Due to the great respond our Actual Wedding Day Photography course also have increase the student from 8 to 10, and we make sure everyone really learn from us. We also weclome our students back to SLCC any time(as long somebody in the studio) to chit chat or ask Stanley(toto38) or Danny(Pro Image) (the other two instructor that in SLCC) about photography.

We are the people who love photography, we hope can share the joy of photography world with people like you and me. So why not visit us at 122, Middle Road #02-03 Midlink Plaza or call me(Joanne) at 98583502 (but call before you come). Let enjoy the fun together.

Ok will come by SLCC tomorrow to register myself for Dec 12 intake.

Latest list:
    1)TY
    2)Ivan
    3)Sean
    4)HHHo
    5)Spencer
    6)azul123

../azul123

If you guys having problem on the weekend class, you can join the weekday class that also coming soon. For those who are interested please PM Plrbear for more information, don't forget that we always have the make up lesson where maybe wherelse they don't.

HELLO ALL!

Great to know that there are so many interested in the basic photography course!

I have two classes running in Dec, please check another thread where the other class will be held on a weekday (Thursdays).

I will come up with another schedule. Both classes are due to start on Dec 12 for sure. Will update this thread tonight.

Hi PLRBEAR

I will like to attend the 12 Dec 2004 course.

1)TY
    2)Ivan
    3)Sean
    4)HHHo
    5)Spencer
    6)azul123
    7) John Teoh

Cheers
    John

Hi, I'm interested... But I wouldn't be free on most Sundays... Do u do Sat and weekday? If so any coming schedules or time table so I can make plans... Thanks.

Default Basic Photography Course.

Hello Juzmoo,

Yes, i have a Thursday class starting on Dec 16 (Thursday) that runs for 4 Thursdays in a row. Will have both day and night sessions involved. Pls let me know.

Amos

Dec 12 class is full. Pls refer to my weekday class for more information. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12