Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 52

Thread: cannot sleep :)

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default cannot sleep :)

    My wife have gone crazy yesterday when she told me that I am allow to buy one lens of my choice. Since morning, I been calling shops in funan for quotation. Have to buy by today before she change her mind..

  2. #2

    Default Re: cannot sleep :)

    Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 ))

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sachokphantom
    My wife have gone crazy yesterday when she told me that I am allow to buy one lens of my choice. Since morning, I been calling shops in funan for quotation. Have to buy by today before she change her mind..
    Haha raf so gd ah. What u buying?

  4. #4

    Default Re: cannot sleep :)

    800mm f/5.6L?
    Fujifilm X-Pro2 Graphite, X-Pro1
    XF 14/2.8, 18/2, 23/2, 35/1.4, 56/1.2, 60/2.4, 55-200/3.5-4.8

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: cannot sleep :)

    Quote Originally Posted by biskandar View Post
    Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 ))
    Nah...

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    Haha raf so gd ah. What u buying?
    Suddenly yest night she told me.. haha I'm buy 17-55mm

    Quote Originally Posted by yrh0413 View Post
    800mm f/5.6L?
    haha.. not in my list yet

  6. #6

    Default Re: cannot sleep :)

    haha good choice.

  7. #7
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: cannot sleep :)

    At least its a good choice of lens... best not to waste it on EF 75-300....

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sachokphantom
    Nah...

    Suddenly yest night she told me.. haha I'm buy 17-55mm

    haha.. not in my list yet
    Buy one , sell and get 2 lol

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: cannot sleep :)

    I am a happy man now.

    TK FOTO @$1550 CANON WARRENTY
    ART FOTO @$1380 SHOP WARRENTY
    ALAN @$1550 CANON WARRENTY
    CATHAY PHOTO @$1590 CANON WARRENTY
    IPHOTO @$NO STOCK
    JOHN 3:16 @$1545 CANON WARRENTY
    MAIN M.S COLOR @$1560 CANON WARRENTY
    A.M.K HUB M.S COLOR @$1540 CANON WARRENTY
    PARISILK @$1434 BEFORE GST CANON WARRENTY
    SLR @$1535 CANON WARRENTY
    THE CAMERA WORKSHOP @$1480 SHOP WARRENTY

    Did I miss any?

  10. #10

    Default Re: cannot sleep :)

    how come MS Color AMK sell less than their main branch ???? anyway glad they have competition., means pay less for lens

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davidnn99
    how come MS Color AMK sell less than their main branch ???? anyway glad they have competition., means pay less for lens
    It's just $20. Maybe the other salesperson wishes to earn that extra $20.
    KF Photography
    Thanks for viewing!

  12. #12

    Default Re: cannot sleep :)

    Quote Originally Posted by sachokphantom View Post
    My wife have gone crazy yesterday when she told me that I am allow to buy one lens of my choice. Since morning, I been calling shops in funan for quotation. Have to buy by today before she change her mind..
    You are so lucky to get your "Permit to Buy Lens." Buy a big one then exchange it for 2 lenses later.

    My wife has asked me to sign a Treaty on the Nonproliferation of Photographic Equipment. Maybe you can share with us how you convince you wife to do this. Thanks in advance.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: cannot sleep :)

    Haha.. Well she bomb me with news that she is pregnant so I asked her if I could buy a new lens now so as to take photos of her during the period of giving birth.

    concussion: People tends to make promise when in happy mood. Die2 must buy today before she change her mind.


    Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    You are so lucky to get your "Permit to Buy Lens." Buy a big one then exchange it for 2 lenses later.

    My wife has asked me to sign a Treaty on the Nonproliferation of Photographic Equipment. Maybe you can share with us how you convince you wife to do this. Thanks in advance.

  14. #14
    Senior Member engrmariano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Rivervale
    Posts
    3,532

    Default Re: cannot sleep :)

    Quote Originally Posted by sachokphantom View Post
    I am a happy man now.

    TK FOTO @$1550 CANON WARRENTY
    ART FOTO @$1380 SHOP WARRENTY
    ALAN @$1550 CANON WARRENTY
    CATHAY PHOTO @$1590 CANON WARRENTY
    IPHOTO @$NO STOCK
    JOHN 3:16 @$1545 CANON WARRENTY
    MAIN M.S COLOR @$1560 CANON WARRENTY
    A.M.K HUB M.S COLOR @$1540 CANON WARRENTY
    PARISILK @$1434 BEFORE GST CANON WARRENTY
    SLR @$1535 CANON WARRENTY
    THE CAMERA WORKSHOP @$1480 SHOP WARRENTY

    Did I miss any?
    yes, you missed the WARRENTY. it should be WARRANTY... lol!

  15. #15

    Default Re: cannot sleep :)

    Quote Originally Posted by sachokphantom View Post
    Haha.. Well she bomb me with news that she is pregnant so I asked her if I could buy a new lens now so as to take photos of her during the period of giving birth.

    concussion: People tends to make promise when in happy mood. Die2 must buy today before she change her mind.
    lol nice excuse

  16. #16
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: cannot sleep :)

    Quote Originally Posted by sachokphantom View Post
    Haha.. Well she bomb me with news that she is pregnant so I asked her if I could buy a new lens now so as to take photos of her during the period of giving birth.

    concussion: People tends to make promise when in happy mood. Die2 must buy today before she change her mind.

    Get a 35mm f1.4 L or a 50mm f1.2 L also... no time like now

    A friend of mine got his 35mm L for photographing his baby girl... with full support from his wifey

    Btw... Congratulation !! Just remember to save enough $$$$ for the Hospital Bill and Milk Powder money...

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: cannot sleep :)

    Quote Originally Posted by engrmariano View Post
    yes, you missed the WARRENTY. it should be WARRANTY... lol!
    Too happy to notice.. I'm a happy man

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    lol nice excuse
    Well, I'm a salesman not for nothing.. hahahaha

  18. #18

    Default Re: cannot sleep :)

    I just dun understand why must get permission fm wife to buy lens. Do they ask us if they can buy shoe, or handbag, or clothes? A least lenses have a second hand value. Try selling shoes, or clothes nobody will buy.

    I never bother to ask my wife. I just buy. Dun even tell her. Not that I am hiding anything. It's all in the dry cabinet to see.

    Congratsnon ur coming baby. Take more pics. In fact take pics every week you will see the changes when they grow up

  19. #19
    Member nikerocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Take everyday, moments not to be miss

  20. #20

    Default Re: cannot sleep :)

    Quote Originally Posted by sachokphantom View Post
    I am a happy man now.

    TK FOTO @$1550 CANON WARRENTY
    ART FOTO @$1380 SHOP WARRENTY
    ALAN @$1550 CANON WARRENTY
    CATHAY PHOTO @$1590 CANON WARRENTY
    IPHOTO @$NO STOCK
    JOHN 3:16 @$1545 CANON WARRENTY
    MAIN M.S COLOR @$1560 CANON WARRENTY
    A.M.K HUB M.S COLOR @$1540 CANON WARRENTY
    PARISILK @$1434 BEFORE GST CANON WARRENTY
    SLR @$1535 CANON WARRENTY
    THE CAMERA WORKSHOP @$1480 SHOP WARRENTY

    Did I miss any?

    you have helped alot people with all these recent quotes.

    you can actually get a export set for $1380 now, unbelievable...
    Canon 600D | 18 - 55 mm | 50 mm f/1.8 II

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •