Thread: Do you?

Default Do you?

Even you know there are no film inside the camera, will you just play ard with it?

My passion with camera quite strong. I like the feeling of looking through the view finder and see object from it. Even for fun, I just take the camera out and play it. Too bad my family not so keen on it else I might be collect some old camera liao.

So, do you have the urge to play with the camera even it isn't loaded?

its a habbit of mine to load a new roll of film after i have expended on the last roll, very seldom i got a camera without film.

For Digital is different. always store the memory card seperately.

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    its a habbit of mine to load a new roll of film after i have expended on the last roll, very seldom i got a camera without film.

For Digital is different. always store the memory card seperately.
    Due to the owning a digital camera, some might have their film camera left in one corner. I own a digital camera but still have the passion of playing with the film camera even it wasn't loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM
    NO!

I am a happily married man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    NO!

I am a happily married man.
    err... i am not married... yet i am a happy man... oops...

even for digital cameras, you dun have to load in the mem card to play with the cam as well... just mayb there is 1 stupid line which says, no mem card...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Even you know there are no film inside the camera, will you just play ard with it?

My passion with camera quite strong. I like the feeling of looking through the view finder and see object from it. Even for fun, I just take the camera out and play it. Too bad my family not so keen on it else I might be collect some old camera liao.

I don't like to touch the camera until I am shooting. The boxy shape of a camera is awkard to hold. They should make cameras with the right curve at the right place like the shape of a woman leh!

Due to the owning a digital camera, some might have their film camera left in one corner. I own a digital camera but still have the passion of playing with the film camera even it wasn't loaded.
    due to owning of digital cameras, i buy more film cameras than before. i have the passion to rediscover what a true fisheye or what a 17mm is intended for. Also on compacts, i get sharp and beautiful images and lowlight working images that i never will get on digicams.

i still first laugh what i reuse a SLR after so many months on the DSLR, peering the back to find out its there is a black blank space (no lcd). there is a kick to using film, after all, its just taking pictures.

for every digital camera i own i get two film cameras.

strange some people.

Used to do that long long time ago when I wasn't familiar with my slr. Now after unloading I give my eqpt a thorough cleaning and pack all into the dry box.

Haa...i do that all the time!! Set to continuous mode and press the shutter all the way just to hear the mirror slapping....SHIOK!!!

Once in a while must trip the shutter. Remind myself of what a 'real' camera feels like

Quote Originally Posted by satan_18349
    Haa...i do that all the time!! Set to continuous mode and press the shutter all the way just to hear the mirror slapping....SHIOK!!!
    Same here. continuous high speed mode is painful when film is in there. the sound is just

Quote Originally Posted by satan_18349
    hhaaha.. same same.... but sometimes play a while will stop. and always pray that the shutter is fine for the next shoot...

but i will open, close and open again, sometimes i try out new ways of loading film, i practice quick loading.. hahaha... like m-16 practice shoot like that... hahaha....