Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can 50D use a remote shutter control?

Default Re: Can 50D use a remote shutter control?

Quote Originally Posted by Pricless View Post
    I think we need to be more precise in the reading.

Please refer to my pervious post that I did mentioned that it's a WIRELESS remote shutter.

Definition for WIRELESS is without wire should you not understand, Rashkae.

Hope tht this will encourage other newbies that would like to post their help here.
    Yes, and I have REPEATEDLY told you that THERE IS A CANON WIRELESS TRIGGER and also THE THIRD PARTY VERSIONS and that they are all PLUG AND SHOOT. I even gave you SPECIFIC MODELS.

FYI, Wireless can refer to IR as well. Wireless means "without wires" and is NOT synonymous with radio triggers.

I understand it perfectly well, it is YOU that cannot comprehend the things being typed here. Please do not blame others for your inability to understand.
    Last edited by Rashkae; 13th January 2012 at 04:34 PM.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae

Yes, and I have REPEATEDLY told you that THERE IS A CANON WIRELESS TRIGGER and also THE THIRD PARTY VERSIONS and that they are all PLUG AND SHOOT. I even gave you SPECIFIC MODELS.

FYI, Wireless can refer to IR as well. Wireless means "without wires" and is NOT synonymous with radio triggers.

I understand it perfectly well, it is YOU that cannot comprehend the things being typed here. Please do not blame others for your inability to understand.
    Anyway it's ok.

There's are a few advise that I have taken from and I am here to learn in a newbie corner.the more we share,the more we learn.

Hope that this will not affect any people who wants to find out more about the same passion that we all share. Please post with cautious.

Have a great n best weekend, Rashkae

Quote Originally Posted by Pricless
    I think we need to be more precise in the reading.

Please refer to my pervious post that I did mentioned that it's a WIRELESS remote shutter.

Definition for WIRELESS is without wire should you not understand, Rashkae.

Hope tht this will encourage other newbies that would like to post their help here.
    I don't want to stir up any trouble, but I think you should be more humble and polite if you are asking for help. I've read through the replies and there must have been 4 or 5 replies telling there is no settings. Rashkae could have said ard 3 times..

If you are using a wireless, check if you have these:
    1. receiver (to me mounted on your hotshoe and it might some with some switches to select the channels)
    2. Wireless trigger (should also be able to select channels too)
    3. Cable to connect camera to receiver (I believe original canon might not have this)

Connect the receiver and cable ( if any) accordingly. Make sure you inserted batteries and set the channels.

Note: the channel is seen as 2 or 4 numbers, I.e. 1 2 or 1 2 3 4, with switches below each number. Be sure that the channels for the trigger and receiver is correct..

Radio frequencies also have specific range, you shouldn't be too far or badly blocked.

Hope this helps. If after this still cannot, means your set is faulty. Go get it changed =)
    Last edited by Prince Photogenic; 13th January 2012 at 06:34 PM.
    Alpha
    Want to get back to photography

Thanks prince.its just that maybe I need more time to digest the replies as I am new in this hobby.

U might be right as I need to be more humble when it comes to advise.

Thanks for the pointers n should there be any hurt that I have caused during this thread,I am truly sorry for it.I will b more mindful for the post n replies should I need to seek any assistant.

Thank you guys for the assistant.

Have a great weekend.

Default Re: Can 50D use a remote shutter control?

Quote Originally Posted by Pricless View Post
    Thanks prince.its just that maybe I need more time to digest the replies as I am new in this hobby.

U might be right as I need to be more humble when it comes to advise.

Thanks for the pointers n should there be any hurt that I have caused during this thread,I am truly sorry for it.I will b more mindful for the post n replies should I need to seek any assistant.

Thank you guys for the assistant.

Have a great weekend.
    Dun worry about it. I'm not offended in anyway, just that I believe whether newbie or oldie, subordinate or superior, we should all be humble when we are asking for help..

Everyone was a newbie once and at one point had help in one way or another. This is what this forum is about right? I am relatively newbie also la, having just bought my camera in Dec 2010. Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need but need to do your own due diligence before that.

If you don't know the terms to search for, bo bian post and get scolded lor, at least we learn. haha
    Alpha
    Want to get back to photography

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12