Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Damn sian ... my hp just died!

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    They can loan you a loan set I believe.

Anyway know you feel,
    Nope they didn't ...

Quote Originally Posted by ransoma22
    Yesterday i heard your handphone beep for the last time..and today it gone....
    I share your sentiments..at least your phone still there...

My 6230 lost in cameron highlands........

P/s: You used 3rd party battery from pasar malam ah ???
    No lah ... original ... but still like that!

Quote Originally Posted by sbs99
    Obituary for handphones? heheheh

my 3330 is still going strong after 2 years...but upgrading to 7610 next mth.
    Think carefully ... mine died within 2 months.

Hi.

Just came back from Nokia Service Centre and was told the bad news.

The phone is really toasted ... so is the battery and all my contacts and sms (400+ of them) died along with it.

Heartache man ... spent on a supposedly high end model and still kena this ... haiz ... must learn to back in future ...

I read in the paper at the beginning of this year... this man's phone exploded in his pocket while he was sleeping.
    Apparently, he woke up when he heard the explosion, and then he realised that his phone exploded, and it burnt him.

Quote Originally Posted by adamadam
    I read in the paper at the beginning of this year... this man's phone exploded in his pocket while he was sleeping.
    Apparently, he woke up when he heard the explosion, and then he realised that his phone exploded, and it burnt him.
    Wa....! phone lost never mind, contact lost never mind, bird bird lost...................

Apart from the SE route, you can go the Samseng route too.
    My 6600 started giving "insert SIM card" messages, then went to falling asleep on its own. I now have a Samseng X430. Basic phone and nothing spectacular. I think the more cheem they get the worse they become. Remember how lasting those damn Ribena water bottles (can classify as weapon) were?!

U should be glad that the hp never get too hot and explode when it is in your pants pocket!!

Still waiting for Samsung to put BT in their phone....

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    Hi.

The phone is really toasted ... so is the battery and all my contacts and sms (400+ of them) died along with it.

Heartache man ... spent on a supposedly high end model and still kena this ... haiz ... must learn to back in future ...
    Wow... Actually, have you actually probed as to why this had happened? And somemore it couldn't have been your battery (since it was an orginal). I think the last thing that people expect would be for the whole phone to just die on you like that.

If I were you, I'll be so pissed....

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    Hi.

what does the Nokia Service centre offer you?
    Did they replace a new one on the spot?

Quote Originally Posted by PLRBEAR
    Apart from the SE route, you can go the Samseng route too.
    My 6600 started giving "insert SIM card" messages, then went to falling asleep on its own. I now have a Samseng X430. Basic phone and nothing spectacular. I think the more cheem they get the worse they become. Remember how lasting those damn Ribena water bottles (can classify as weapon) were?!
    This is a good one.. So how about a LIANHUEY Y420? should compliment the SamSeng X430 pretty well, and who knows? maybe got free ring tones to download and neon lights to match..

Fortunately it happen in front of him. If the phone been place near a stack of paper or cloth it could be a potential fire hazard.

wow 2 months only and spoil already???

nokia got quite a lot of complaints about qc.... depends on your luck if you get a phone that is okay.... change to se....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12