Thread: Which camera to get?

Default Which camera to get?

Hi all, i have been using manual slr for a long time, and plan to get a AF SLR. Any advise on which model to get? budget up to 1.8k including lens. EOS3 good? or F80? pls give me comments!! thanks a lot..

so what lens you intend to get? that will limit your budget for your camera.

get a body with a bright viewfinder and the rest spend on lens ok.

EOS 3 is way above F80. Different class. Used one cost like less then $900.00

if you are a newbie to SLR, might be a good idea to pick up a cheap 2nd hand unit first. after getting familiar and all, go buy one really good one.

Hi, there's someone selling eos3 for 900 i think, but does the price include lens?

Which manual SLR are you using? Why don't you continue using the same brand? Although Canon EOS cameras can't directly use FD lenses, there are adaptors you can buy to allow usage of FD lenses. All Nikon cameras allow mounting of AI, AI-S lenses, but only F100 (Canon EOS 3 equivalent) and the flagship cameras (F4, F5) allows metering with them.

Try Try See See Buy Buy.

get a eos 30 body. good and reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by yeokimsong
    Hi all, i have been using manual slr for a long time, and plan to get a AF SLR. Any advise on which model to get? budget up to 1.8k including lens. EOS3 good? or F80? pls give me comments!! thanks a lot..

for the budget...dslr???

haha.....try to stick to the same system lo....else u have to start getting adjusted again...