Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone got NDP2002 tickets?

Default Anyone got NDP2002 tickets?

my gf has been whining that she wants to attend a National Day Parade just for once, so thought i'll try and make her happy this year... anyone know how i can get some or who might be willing to let some go (i don't mind paying a reasonable fee)...? not particular about sitting location, as long as i'm in the stadium hahaha...

anyone can help? thanks in advance!!!

yeah any1 here got lobang for tics?
    tried to find too but so far no luck

I wanted to queue for it ...too bad.
    I been to NDP like consectively like 3 years , this time round cannot liao. No friends participating.
    Sigh.. really a good sight at NDP.

hmm.. even if preview.. they needs tickets too...

i wonder how my ex got it.. but aniwae i suppose some auction websites are selling it

try the yahoo auctions...but be prepared to fork out a minimum of $50.....

Market price is about S$500 now.

the sad state of singapore

wah....expensive... will anybody buy?

actually there's a another way to sneak in..... just wear the army no. 4 uniform, you can go in and out freely if you do that.... at least that's what my friend who is involve told me....

heehee

then some big shot colonel will see you and shout,
    "WHAT are you doing here? You're supposed to be at where-where-where making sure that ..."

anyway, that day when I was at the rehearsal, everyone wore an orange pass - including the army personnel

Actually I've always wondered why the craze about NDP? For Clubsnap members, is it for the photo opportunity? For public, is it the patroitism? I haven't found an answer yet. To me, it's gotten to a point that I no longer even watch it over TV cos I find it boring. Performed once when I was at school. Seen once, seen it all. Sorry if I'm being politically incorrect here! What baffles me is, Singaporeans are known to complain so much about the life here, things are so expensive, pple here rude, etc (not that they are totally untrue) and they don't give big support for local stuffs like the arts or football teams (compared to foreign stuffs) but when it comes to the NDP, whoa, pple would Q for hours b4 midnight for the tickets!

Originally posted by Astin
    Market price is about S$500 now.
    you are so kidding me?!?!?! $500?!?! that's ridiculous... it's not like it's Star Wars in New York or something. crazy. i might pay like $30 for it but $500?!?! *mutter mutter* damn scalpers.

Originally posted by David
    Actually I've always wondered why the craze about NDP? For Clubsnap members, is it for the photo opportunity? For public, is it the patroitism? I haven't found an answer yet. To me, it's gotten to a point that I no longer even watch it over TV cos I find it boring. Performed once when I was at school. Seen once, seen it all. Sorry if I'm being politically incorrect here! What baffles me is, Singaporeans are known to complain so much about the life here, things are so expensive, pple here rude, etc (not that they are totally untrue) and they don't give big support for local stuffs like the arts or football teams (compared to foreign stuffs) but when it comes to the NDP, whoa, pple would Q for hours b4 midnight for the tickets!
    mebbe it's those limited edition souvenirs......singaporeans are kiasu

Originally posted by Almond
    actually there's a another way to sneak in..... just wear the army no. 4 uniform, you can go in and out freely if you do that.... at least that's what my friend who is involve told me....
    i remember that almost all entrances are guarded by the MPs back in 1999, when i was there. somemore a photo pass is required to get into the stadium.

heh heh... can understand how you feel. But after I missed 2 yrs of NDP, strangely, I find myself looking forward to it this yr.

And then, I tot, WOW, singapore did very very well in comparison to other countries for these 2 yrs. Somehow, a strange feeling of pride comes in.....

Maybe, just maybe, there is some patroitism in me after all....kekeke

Default hi

you guys wanna go for NDP to watch the show or to take pics?

prob need a powerful zoom cos' grandstand to field is so far!

u need a pass. which has ur photo on it. actual day pass is specially issued, different from rehearsal passes. each pass also shows which area ur allowed to go....
    my pass last yr allowed me to go.... everywhereeeeeeee. hehe

Default getting my pass

hehehe, i manage to get a pass!!!!!!

someone offered me $35 for a pair of actual day ticket

it sounds fishy...dunno if the ticket is fake or if that is a trap??

anyone want to try?

We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

think even though singaporeans complain a lot abt the country, most pple will still have the sense of pride during such occasion, except for those who treat Singapore merely as a hotel.
    yeah I confess to be very patriotic to the country... anyway hey my friend's giving me 2 tix to the actual day! Just hope he don dua me....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast