I'm planning a trip to HK this Feb/Mar and thought it'd be good to diversify away from the usual eating, shopping, clubbing to indulge in some photography!
Sadly, have not done any tourist-y things in HK since I was a child...
Was wondering if you would have any recommendations for great places to go to take photos?
Some preliminary ideas I found:
- Street photography! (Mong Kok, Ladies' Market, Flower Market, Yuen Po Street Bird Garden, Goldfish Market...?)
- Colonial HK (St John's Cathedral, Governor's House, Court of Final Appeal, Flagstaff Houses, Old Central Police Station and Legislative Council building)
- The Peak (for the view!)
- Victoria Harbour (for the classic star ferry against the nightline)
- Lantau Island (Great Buddha, Po Lin Monastery, fishing villages and stilt houses in Tai O)
- Hong Kong Wetland Park in New Territories
- Yan Chau Tong Marine Park is in the North East New Territories
Thought this might be a useful list since HK is such a popular destination!