Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: Am I the only one completely unimpressed with the D4 announcements and samples?

Default Re: Am I the only one completely unimpressed with the D4 announcements and samples?

Quote Originally Posted by seezhijie View Post
    What's the point of saying "it's the photographer that matter" when this is a equipment-based thread? It's legit, but irrelevant at this point.

But as much as many try to deny it, equipment does matters. Like the above mentioned, if the same person has a D3100 and a D4, of course he'll produce better images with the D4 (not considering whether he's comfortable with the grip, sense of attachment to the camera etc).
    Ha ha, he will produce even better picture with a Leica.

I have seen fellows using a Seagull SLR with better pictures than others using F3 some time back. Oh you mean the same fellow using D3100 and D4, my bad.

Using a D4 will be that much easier in the trained hands and eyes to get a better image than Dxxxx, but it that fellow is not trained or proficient, I say the D3100 will produce better image than D4. He may be better off using guide mode, visualize the shot, and leave the technical stuff to the camera. Using the D4 he may end up shooting with f/1.4 when he needs load of DOF. Or shot at 1/8s and get blur shots all the way, or stuck at 1/30 f/16 for all his shots and wonders why some shots so black some shots so white, or .... the list goes on.

Of course he will produce better images with D4, what am I saying....

BTW which fellow are you talking about? Not you, of course, you are proficient and pro.
    Last edited by diediealsomustdive; 6th February 2012 at 10:31 PM.

Default Re: Am I the only one completely unimpressed with the D4 announcements and samples?

Quote Originally Posted by mingkor View Post
    This is the best quote so far!!
    Agree !!

What is the difference between barber and hairstylist ? What is the difference between chef and hawker ? :B
    Im not a "free lunch" photographer

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567