Thread: Lexar announces 1st ever 1000x CF Card.

Default Lexar announces 1st ever 1000x CF Card.

from Lexar touts first 1000x CompactFlash memory card - SlashGear

"Lexar today announced the industry’s first 1000x CompactFlash memory cards. Professional photographers and videographers will appreciate these blazing-fast cards, which offers a minimum guaranteed sustained read speed of 150MB per second of faster and a write speed of 20MB per second."

Just in time for 1Dx and D4.
    Last edited by Reportage; 6th January 2012 at 10:21 AM.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Default Re: Lexar announces 1st ever 1000x CF Card.

Woohoo! Incredible CF card... and price is still okay... abit on the high side though.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Quote Originally Posted by Reportage
    from Lexar touts first 1000x CompactFlash memory card - SlashGear

"Lexar today announced the industry’s first 1000x CompactFlash memory cards. Professional photographers and videographers will appreciate these blazing-fast cards, which offers a minimum guaranteed sustained read speed of 150MB per second of faster and a write speed of 20MB per second."

Just in time for 1Dx and D4.
    This is previous generation technology liow... The new kid on the block is XQD:

http://photorumors.com/2012/01/06/so...-memory-cards/

$$$ >$200

Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    This is previous generation technology liow... The new kid on the block is XQD:

Sony unveils new, high-speed XQD memory cards | Photo Rumors

Old or New technology... Only if your camera can support it. If you are not planning to get a new camera soon... buying a super high speed card is kind of pointless

Scuba & Father... For Life

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc

Old or New technology... Only if your camera can support it. If you are not planning to get a new camera soon... buying a super high speed card is kind of pointless
    Haha just like buying a car with 800hp engine with the gear box capable of delivering 200hp then getting that engine is overkill.