Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 101

Thread: Ministerial Paycut

  1. #81
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Ministerial Paycut

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    he is. President's Scholar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jollin View Post
    jus curious...are u still a student?
    kei nice false info there

    no i'm not a student. is there a problem?
    Last edited by allenleonhart; 6th January 2012 at 09:20 AM.

  2. #82
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Ministerial Paycut

    Quote Originally Posted by Jollin View Post
    thxs..
    no wonder, that explains everything.....
    and i believe there is something wrong with your attitude. because for one, i dun see a reason. just because person is president scholar, doesnt mean he/she will support the ruling party etc etc. it does not mean he will boot lick government.

    and 2: u simply believe in any rubbish people post. as we can simply see... from your response to kei's posting. you only reply to what u like to hear/ what u think would support your views. which really sheds a lot of light on how you think.

    pls wake up from your childish notions, and stop believing in what any other person is saying.

    may i ask, if you are still a student?
    Last edited by allenleonhart; 6th January 2012 at 09:20 AM.

  3. #83
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Ministerial Paycut

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    he is. President's Scholar
    Does it mean he is a Scholar now and will become President one day?

  4. #84
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Ministerial Paycut

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Does it mean he is a Scholar now and will become President one day?
    president of the world toilet bowl organisation?


  5. #85
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,940
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: Ministerial Paycut

    some of these comments are getting personal ...... +1
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  6. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

    and i believe there is something wrong with your attitude. because for one, i dun see a reason. just because person is president scholar, doesnt mean he/she will support the ruling party etc etc. it does not mean he will boot lick government.

    and 2: u simply believe in any rubbish people post. as we can simply see... from your response to kei's posting. you only reply to what u like to hear/ what u think would support your views. which really sheds a lot of light on how you think.

    pls wake up from your childish notions, and stop believing in what any other person is saying.

    may i ask, if you are still a student?
    Relax Allen...chill man.

    Btw you're right. After years of being spoonfed in schools, work, and personal life... I feel that a huge majority of Singaporeans have lost the ability to think and are just following herd mentality without giving much thought to what has been said and done. Rather than looking for a meaning, they're just taking everything at face value.

    Basically, taking things for granted. You see this happening a lot in the forum as well.

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,188

    Default

    Cut or not, even their lowest for 1 mth is my 10 yrs of salary.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  8. #88
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Ministerial Paycut

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Cut or not, even their lowest for 1 mth is my 10 yrs of salary.
    Nothing to stop you to aspire to be a minister one day.

    There are a few youngsters in Kopitiam already exhibiting the qualities to be the future leaders of our great nation.

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion

    Nothing to stop you to aspire to be a minister one day.

    There are a few youngsters in Kopitiam already exhibiting the qualities to be the future leaders of our great nation.
    I not that solid to be a minister. Maybe u can. :-D
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  10. #90
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Ministerial Paycut

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    I not that solid to be a minister. Maybe u can. :-D
    If I become one all cameras and lenses will be duty free.

    And photography is a tax-reductible and government-funded hobby.

    And there will be a studio with lighting facilities attached to every community center for citizens to shoot XMMs.

    Last edited by Sion; 6th January 2012 at 06:32 PM.

  11. #91
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Ministerial Paycut

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    If I become one all cameras and lenses will be duty free.

    And photography is a tax-reductible and government-funded hobby.

    And there will be a studio with lighting facilities attached to every community centers for citizens to shoot XMMs.

    sion give out freebie hasselblad if he becomes president la! vote for him

  12. #92

    Default Re: Ministerial Paycut

    I will apply for Randomer's minister position..

  13. #93
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Ministerial Paycut

    Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    I will apply for Randomer's minister position..
    pls refer to the ministress/mistress of manpower bonnie for more details. u will require a feet permit to work here

  14. #94
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Ministerial Paycut

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    sion give out freebie hasselblad if he becomes president la! vote for him
    And my new year Ang Pow to every Singaporean will contain a Sandisk microSDHC 32GB with $200 Cathy gift voucher.

    Last edited by Sion; 6th January 2012 at 06:43 PM.

  15. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Ministerial Paycut

    This review is monetary based only. Actually there are other aspects that attract people to the posts. One can get used to the power & deference shown by others.

  16. #96

    Default Re: Ministerial Paycut

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    This review is monetary based only. Actually there are other aspects that attract people to the posts. One can get used to the power & deference shown by others.
    then i vote that CS should create a few new member titles..

    Senior Member --> Emeritus Senior Member --> Member Mentor --> Emeritus Member Mentor --> Supreme Emeritus Member Mentor

  17. #97

    Default Re: Ministerial Paycut

    I vote for Kei and allan.. oh.. and csboi? lol
    Alpha
    Want to get back to photography

  18. #98
    Member voxies09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    651

    Default Re: Ministerial Paycut

    i think you guys know the risk of politician, in some country their life is their bet... greater power come with greater risk and their salary is not that great
    Canon Kiss X4 | 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS II Kit lens | 50mm f1.8

  19. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voxies09
    i think you guys know the risk of politician, in some country their life is their bet... greater power come with greater risk and their salary is not that great
    There are ppl who like power, without taking much money. They like others to suck up to them

  20. #100

    Default Re: Ministerial Paycut

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    I not that solid to be a minister. Maybe u can. :-D
    But you can surely be President
    (ie. shake hand and stand straight in NDP only)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •