Thread: Just wondering...

Default Just wondering...

hi guys,I am with CS for coming to 3 months now.Did some buying & selling in the BnS forum & show some comments in the newbies corner & kopitiam section... Recently i bought a lens & registered for the warranty...then i posted on the BnS forum...However .it suddenly struck my mind that when the lens is sold,the new owner will be able to access to my personal data...what kind of repercussions will there be in this kinda situation?May i request the gurus of CS to comment or advise on this particular issue.Thanks!
    Last edited by Marcus7; 3rd January 2012 at 07:42 PM.

Default Re: Just wondering...

If lens still registered under your name, new owner won't be able to access warranty info of that lens.

really...???I thought that they just need to key in the serial no.then every details will be there...???pls advise.Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus7 View Post
    really...???I thought that they just need to key in the serial no.then every details will be there...???pls advise.Thanks!
    Have you go try yourself accessing those you've registered? You have to log in to your account, account name is the email you used to registered the account.

oh...ya ar...silly mi.Thanks for the enlightenment.Blur sotong man me...lol Thanks again bro

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus7 View Post
    Try then you know. No point spamming if you have not tried.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae

Try then you know. No point spamming if you have not tried.
    It's alway good to think forward, like knowing what happens after the world ends etc etc ;-)