Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Thread: D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

Default Re: D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

hi mates!

just wondering if anybody here got any issues with you sd card slot? mine sometimes gives me an error... and i have to remove and put back in my sd card (i'm using only one for the moment)...

Quote Originally Posted by DThing View Post
    hi mates!

just wondering if anybody here got any issues with you sd card slot? mine sometimes gives me an error... and i have to remove and put back in my sd card (i'm using only one for the moment)...
    never had issues with mine... the only problem I get with the SD Card is Nikon creating a new folder way before the current folder reaches its 9999 shots... It was supposedly addressed in its latest firmware update... According to nikon:

A new folder is sometimes created despite the fact that the current folder does not yet contain 999 files and none of the files are numbered “9999”.
    'Je veux ton amour, Et je veux ta revanche, 'Je veux ton amour, I don't wanna be friends

hi mates!

could be a faulty sd card..

Blog Entries

hi mates!

hmm me no problem also lei... try reformat your card? see if it helps
    Lousy de My Flickr

hi mates!

What card you are using?? Sandisk Extreme or Extreme Pro??
    I have the same error as well... still experimenting on it.

I re-read the D7000 users thread... in Part 2, seemed like someone had commented that D7000 has some problems with 30mb/s card. Try using those 20mb/s or lower speed such as the free SDHC Class 4 card.

I had updated my firmware and till now not yet encounter this issue. Need more outings to test it out. hehehe.....

Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange View Post
    just wanna add.. i would suggest backing up your SD card data, then format the card using your camera's format utility. If the issue still persists, try with a different SD card (also format first using the camera). If issue still persists, might want to have it checked up by nikon.
    'Je veux ton amour, Et je veux ta revanche, 'Je veux ton amour, I don't wanna be friends

What card you are using??
    I am using Sandisk Extreme, and I faced this problem before when I shoot a lot in a short time.... say 100 photos within 30 mins or lesser than that.
    So when I see card err... it means my last shot was not captured into my card... i need to take it out and put it back again and i can shoot.

The lucky thing is no photo is missing apart from the shot when the camera showed card err.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kayel79 View Post
    I am using Sandisk Extreme, and I faced this problem before when I shoot a lot in a short time.... say 100 photos within 30 mins or lesser than that.
    So when I see card err... it means my last shot was not captured into my card... i need to take it out and put it back again and i can shoot.

The lucky thing is no photo is missing apart from the shot when the camera showed card err.
    I'm just using a normal sandisk 16gb class 4 and kingston 8gb class 6 =x
    Lousy de My Flickr

a slight annoyance, but at the wrong place and time, can loose the moment... I hope there is a benchmark test to figure out which SD Card is the best to use on the D7000... Although on paper, it supports SDXC, looks like its having issues with the faster models. Perhaps can be fixed with a firmware update, if enough users report it and actually gets to the ears of the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre Pantino View Post
    a slight annoyance, but at the wrong place and time, can loose the moment... I hope there is a benchmark test to figure out which SD Card is the best to use on the D7000... Although on paper, it supports SDXC, looks like its having issues with the faster models. Perhaps can be fixed with a firmware update, if enough users report it and actually gets to the ears of the company.
    Saw a post before... if using Extreme Pro, then no problem. I guess... only those cards with 30mb/s has this problem. I might be wrong though.
    Anyway.... dun let this thing bother us. We should shoot more. hehehe.... the more we shoot, the more we will understand our camera.

Saw a post before... if using Extreme Pro, then no problem. I guess... only those cards with 30mb/s has this problem. I might be wrong though.
    Anyway.... dun let this thing bother us. We should shoot more. hehehe.... the more we shoot, the more we will understand our camera.

yep

Im happy with my Sandisk C4. Not the fastest by a long shot, but fast enough for my needs and never got a card err. Good enough for me.

Hi d7000 Owner here

Is the SB-600 Fully Compatibly with the D7000
    Only Good thing about CS Worth Watching is Kopitiam And B&S Section ... , no offence

All speedlights are, aren't they?

Reporting in. I have used the screen protector much better than the plastic cover/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Papasmurfsimon
    Reporting in. I have used the screen protector much better than the plastic cover/
    Welcome to the club, haha.
    Lousy de My Flickr

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yu jianzhi
    Hi d7000 Owner here

Is the SB-600 Fully Compatibly with the D7000
    My knowledge on flash is quite limited, but I know sb-600 can work on d7000,

If I'm not wrong quite a lot of ppl use it on d7000
    Lousy de My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Papasmurfsimon
    where did you get the screen protector ? how much?

ooooooh! hmm cannot remember, I will check it out when I reach home..
    bro.. how is it? or you still at work?
    Nikon D60|D7000|MB-D11|18-55VR|18-105VR|55-200VR|50 F1.8|Di866
    http://**********/u2jTNE

Hmm I bought some extreme 30mbps cards from sandisk and I encounter the card error problem too! Sometimes I try to turn off the camera but it doesn't turn off until i takeout and reinsert the memory card. Gets annoying at times

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TonyOng View Post
    bro.. how is it? or you still at work?
    eh sorry just reached home.. I tried liao, i think opposite bah.. haha you can try it out b4 buying ma..
    Lousy de My Flickr

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast