Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627303550 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1012

Thread: D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

  1. #481
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkimMilk
    for those interested in grips, SGCameraStore's sales are back. Check out their forum. (price not shown though)
    I'm heading down today. Will update if I remember to ask

  2. #482
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seezhijie

    I'm heading down today. Will update if I remember to ask
    Sorry folks can't ask anymore. My day's plan is screwed up

  3. #483

    Default Re: D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

    anyone using the MB-D11? does the rubber on the grip feels different? just bought mine today and it feels abit different from the body.. and the command dial does not seem to be rubberized for the grip.
    for others is it the same?
    Nikon D60|D7000|MB-D11|18-55VR|18-105VR|55-200VR|50 F1.8|Di866
    http://**********/u2jTNE

  4. #484
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyOng
    anyone using the MB-D11? does the rubber on the grip feels different? just bought mine today and it feels abit different from the body.. and the command dial does not seem to be rubberized for the grip.
    for others is it the same?
    Second last sentence is incomprehensible for me

  5. #485

    Default Re: D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by seezhijie View Post
    Second last sentence is incomprehensible for me
    which one? the just bought mine today and it feels abit different from the body or

    and the command dial does not seem to be rubberized for the grip?

    if its the later.. what i mean is that the dials on the body is coated with rubber ma.. the one on the grip does not seem so leh..
    Nikon D60|D7000|MB-D11|18-55VR|18-105VR|55-200VR|50 F1.8|Di866
    http://**********/u2jTNE

  6. #486

    Default Re: D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

    Hi tonyong,

    I do not have problems comprehending your sentence. Iirc, my 3rd party grips are not rubberized as well. Not too sure about mbd11 but won't be surprised if it did not rubberize the command dial.

  7. #487

    Default Re: D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by hawthorne907 View Post
    Hi tonyong,

    I do not have problems comprehending your sentence. Iirc, my 3rd party grips are not rubberized as well. Not too sure about mbd11 but won't be surprised if it did not rubberize the command dial.
    I know that 3rd parties one are not rubberized.. jus abit surprised that mb-d11 also not rubberized..
    Nikon D60|D7000|MB-D11|18-55VR|18-105VR|55-200VR|50 F1.8|Di866
    http://**********/u2jTNE

  8. #488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyOng
    anyone using the MB-D11? does the rubber on the grip feels different? just bought mine today and it feels abit different from the body.. and the command dial does not seem to be rubberized for the grip.
    for others is it the same?
    The rubber on the battery grip is slightly different from the camera.

  9. #489

    Default Re: D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    The rubber on the battery grip is slightly different from the camera.
    icic. it have more friction compare to the one on the body..
    Nikon D60|D7000|MB-D11|18-55VR|18-105VR|55-200VR|50 F1.8|Di866
    http://**********/u2jTNE

  10. #490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyOng

    icic. it have more friction compare to the one on the body..
    Not sure if anyone else experience the same problem, the rubber on my battery is peeling a little, not serious, can repair with a little glue but I expect it to be of better quality than this.

  11. #491

    Default Re: D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Not sure if anyone else experience the same problem, the rubber on my battery is peeling a little, not serious, can repair with a little glue but I expect it to be of better quality than this.
    ohoh.. knocked against something?
    Nikon D60|D7000|MB-D11|18-55VR|18-105VR|55-200VR|50 F1.8|Di866
    http://**********/u2jTNE

  12. #492

    Default Re: D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyOng View Post
    ohoh.. knocked against something?
    No, seems more like the glue wasn't applied well and the rubber got loose after some use.

  13. #493

    Default Re: D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    No, seems more like the glue wasn't applied well and the rubber got loose after some use.
    ohoh.. icic.. the rubber seem to be of a softer made..
    Nikon D60|D7000|MB-D11|18-55VR|18-105VR|55-200VR|50 F1.8|Di866
    http://**********/u2jTNE

  14. #494
    Member clov3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bukit Gombak
    Posts
    234

    Default Re: D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

    I find that the rubber grip on the battery grip always lose grip with my tripod adapter plate when i shoot in portrait orientation. It tends to slip off, causing my camera to pitch down. Hahhaha

  15. #495

    Default Re: D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by clov3r View Post
    I find that the rubber grip on the battery grip always lose grip with my tripod adapter plate when i shoot in portrait orientation. It tends to slip off, causing my camera to pitch down. Hahhaha
    slip off ur hand u mean?
    Nikon D60|D7000|MB-D11|18-55VR|18-105VR|55-200VR|50 F1.8|Di866
    http://**********/u2jTNE

  16. #496
    Member clov3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bukit Gombak
    Posts
    234

    Default Re: D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyOng View Post
    slip off ur hand u mean?
    Haha no la, i mean when i mount my cam with the battery grip onto my tripod adaptor, the battery grip always slips off. Need to screw in very hard to fully secure it, but i am scared too much force will break the screw thread. But its a nice to have the battery grip, for sumone with "fatter" hands like me.

  17. #497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clov3r

    Haha no la, i mean when i mount my cam with the battery grip onto my tripod adaptor, the battery grip always slips off. Need to screw in very hard to fully secure it, but i am scared too much force will break the screw thread. But its a nice to have the battery grip, for sumone with "fatter" hands like me.
    Tripod adaptor? You mean the mounting plate?

  18. #498
    Member clov3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bukit Gombak
    Posts
    234

    Default Re: D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Tripod adaptor? You mean the mounting plate?
    Yeap the plate. Sorry for the confusion. Hahha

  19. #499

    Default Re: D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by clov3r View Post
    Haha no la, i mean when i mount my cam with the battery grip onto my tripod adaptor, the battery grip always slips off. Need to screw in very hard to fully secure it, but i am scared too much force will break the screw thread. But its a nice to have the battery grip, for sumone with "fatter" hands like me.
    icic.. ya.. need to tighten it.. jus bought mine jus now and i am loving it.. haha..
    Nikon D60|D7000|MB-D11|18-55VR|18-105VR|55-200VR|50 F1.8|Di866
    http://**********/u2jTNE

  20. #500
    Member clov3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bukit Gombak
    Posts
    234

    Default Re: D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

    I feel more secure with a grip than without. MB-D11 FTW!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •