Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast

Thread: D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

Default Re: D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by chillicutter View Post
    ermm.... i think is duracell...
    hahaha I think it's Duracell... Energizer's is the running battery-shaped guy mascot right

Quote Originally Posted by chillicutter View Post
    ermm.... i think is duracell...
    haaaa....

Quote Originally Posted by kero89 View Post
    24mm. If its F/1.4G lagi better! but the AF-D F/2.8D works simply amazing at a great value.

ever since i departed from using zooms (was previously using 11-16mm), have been in search for a usable wide angle prime for my D7k, and this 24mm falls in nicely for my usage. despite some ppl complaining CAs etc, i find it no problem and the exceptional lightweight lens is pretty good to travel with.

oh yea, D7k owner since last year...

PS: and i was considering the 50mm F/1.8G previously, but went with a 40mm F/2.8G Micro that loses the F/1.8, but is the ideal choice for anyone who is torn between 35mm & 50mm.
    wah, you BBB poisoning me leh....

Quote Originally Posted by Gold46
    Hi Thanks for u r reply. I searched in Google. Turn off camera 15 min, charge battery full (already full), remove SD card and try. Always POWER ON problem solved, camera can turn OFF and ON. But still slot 1 cannot recognized card. Try in slot 2 ok, formatted in camera again change to slot 1 okkkkk. Try some shots good. Happily going to sleep. Any one got this type of problem before?
    Every time I remove SD card from camera, using card reader to transfer photos to computer. Is this is correct way? or connect camera to computer to transfer is correct way?
    Experts please share u r experience.
    Thanks.
    Have u upgraded your firmware to the latest version?1.03 if I'm not wrong..
    I read the description when I wanted to download and it mention about solving the problem of the card reading failure..
    never got this problem before anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by cirenaiht View Post
    Have u upgraded your firmware to the latest version?1.03 if I'm not wrong..
    I read the description when I wanted to download and it mention about solving the problem of the card reading failure..
    never got this problem before anyway..
    Hi Thanks for your reply. Today updated version 1.02 to 1.03. Now I am using new Sandisk 16GB Class10. Now ok. Thanks lot.

Adorama has lightroom3 on offer! 79.95 usd free shipping to US. One day only (v day promo). Grab it ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by SkimMilk View Post
    Adorama has lightroom3 on offer! 79.95 usd free shipping to US. One day only (v day promo). Grab it ASAP!
    Mai tu liao! This is really the best workflow programme I've ever used. Clean, logical, powerful, seamless integration with PS, non-destructive editing, one-click application of changes to all photos, one-click lens correction, etc etc..
    Stuff I'm reasonably proud of: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ctky1973/

Quote Originally Posted by SkimMilk
    Added the shipping it should still be cheaper than amazon's offer during black Friday. I'll just hope they have upgrade offer from LR3 to LR4.
    Equipment: D800|D700|11-16|28-75|105 Micro VR|50 F1.4G|85 F1.8G
    Through the Lens of Cowseye

estimated shipping using comGateway is 13usd. I'll update the price later when they ship.
    I went back to adorama site -- offer is over liao...

Hi guys! anyone knows where to get a 3rd party enel15 or is there even one? I saw a few but those are for the batt grip.

Anyway i was wondering why the prices of d7000 is B&S so low. There are a few selling really low, but those are usually without a contact number. no sure if these ppl trying to push the price down so they can actually buy at low prices.

Quote Originally Posted by kenaz View Post
    Hi guys! anyone knows where to get a 3rd party enel15 or is there even one? I saw a few but those are for the batt grip.

Anyway i was wondering why the prices of d7000 is B&S so low. There are a few selling really low, but those are usually without a contact number. no sure if these ppl trying to push the price down so they can actually buy at low prices.
    Sounds like it. The D7000 is still king of the prosumer Nikons, so the prices shouldn't be that low.
    Stuff I'm reasonably proud of: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ctky1973/

Quote Originally Posted by kenaz View Post

were you actually looking at the WTB (want to BUY) threads instead of the WTS (want to SELL) threads?
    Look at the WTS for more accurate pricing...

As for EN-EL15, there are 3rd party ones. Look at the mass sales forums. Although I still encourage to go for the originals ($50+).

Quote Originally Posted by SkimMilk View Post
    My guess.. they should be releasing LR4 working version soon.. The additional features on processing your video files from D7000 should be very interesting and useful....

Quote Originally Posted by NikF601 View Post
    My guess.. they should be releasing LR4 working version soon.. The additional features on processing your video files from D7000 should be very interesting and useful....
    LR4 trial ends Mar 31st. So anywhere along this timing will release bah?
    I bought LR3 so that can buy LR4 at upgrade price (hopefully USD $99). End up still cheaper than getting LR4 full directly.

Quote Originally Posted by kenaz

What do you mean "for the grip"? The battery in the grip is the same as the one in the body

Quote Originally Posted by seezhijie

What do you mean "for the grip"? The battery in the grip is the same as the one in the body
    If I'm correct, there are some batteries made for the grip only. Can charge the battery directly one somemore. It's specific to the Brand's grip.

If I'm correct, there are some batteries made for the grip only. Can charge the battery directly one somemore. It's specific to the Brand's grip.
    So it's coded to only be used in the grip?

Quote Originally Posted by seezhijie

So it's coded to only be used in the grip?
    Erm, not coded. Not the standard en-el15 type. Take it that the battery is built into the grip's batt holder. A whole piece kind of thing. If u get what I mean?

Erm, not coded. Not the standard en-el15 type. Take it that the battery is built into the grip's batt holder. A whole piece kind of thing. If u get what I mean?
    Like D3, D4 and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by seezhijie View Post
    Like D3, D4 and stuff?
    see this: battery cum grip