Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

Blog Entries

Default Re: D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by hawthorne907 View Post
    Went back to check my $68 dollars hercules bg. the main dial at the back to turn ISO in aperture mode is normal. BUT the front secondary dial at your index finger is reversed (confirmed). So you turn left to increase instead of right.
    I'm using the bg too but not at $68 =).. but i'm used to the dial.. haha dint really notice reversed anot lei haha
    Lousy de My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by hawthorne907

Went back to check my $68 dollars hercules bg. the main dial at the back to turn ISO in aperture mode is normal. BUT the front secondary dial at your index finger is reversed (confirmed). So you turn left to increase instead of right.
    Maybe it's an issue of production date then. Perhaps I just happened to grab the latest set while you weren't so lucky

Quote Originally Posted by seezhijie

Maybe it's an issue of production date then. Perhaps I just happened to grab the latest set while you weren't so lucky
    U mean urs are both correct? I got a set yesterday. Didn't really play but the front dial is reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by SkimMilk

U mean urs are both correct? I got a set yesterday. Didn't really play but the front dial is reversed.
    My front dial is ok. Left to open up aperture, right to close

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seezhijie View Post
    My front dial is ok. Left to open up aperture, right to close
    Bro, mind telling me the direction for both?

i go home check tonight haha
    Lousy de My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange

Bro, mind telling me the direction for both?

i go home check tonight haha
    Left open aperture, right close.
    Left for longer exposure, right for shorter

Left open aperture, right close.
    Left for longer exposure, right for shorter
    Is that so? I bought right after you. I shall lodge a complaint with sgcamerastore if that's the case. Although production date would most likely be an irrelevant explanation. So front dial left drops the f value, right increases for your ng correct?

Quote Originally Posted by hawthorne907 View Post
    Is that so? I bought right after you. I shall lodge a complaint with sgcamerastore if that's the case. Although production date would most likely be an irrelevant explanation. So front dial left drops the f value, right increases for your ng correct?
    o.o complaint for?
    Nikon D60|D7000|MB-D11|18-55VR|18-105VR|55-200VR|50 F1.8|Di866
    http://**********/u2jTNE

Maybe the set I grabbed from the shelf is the latest, after both dial problems have been fixed. While the set you grabbed has been lying there for some time. It makes perfect sense for them to bring in new stocks in light of the sale

Hmm... If that's the case, I'll like to join in as well. I got it yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by SkimMilk View Post
    Hmm... If that's the case, I'll like to join in as well. I got it yesterday...
    well just see what happens. but don't forget that it might be mine which is defective, in a good sense

well just see what happens. but don't forget that it might be mine which is defective, in a good sense
    Hahaha. I was thinking that too. Let's see how sgcamerastore respond? I actually don't mind the orientation. Haha. So long as usable can Liao.

Quote Originally Posted by SkimMilk View Post
    Hahaha. I was thinking that too. Let's see how sgcamerastore respond? I actually don't mind the orientation. Haha. So long as usable can Liao.
    but of course it'll be better if the orientation is right. if mine's defective i don't mind lending to Hercules to take advantage of the fault

Quote Originally Posted by seezhijie View Post
    but of course it'll be better if the orientation is right. if mine's defective i don't mind lending to Hercules to take advantage of the fault
    Although I would like have more cross referencing cause it seems like you are the only special case with the front dial being proper instead of reversed. Perhaps you might wanna check it in case you got it wrong all this while. But nonetheless I'll call sgcamera and tell them that they actually sold a battery grip with the right orientation for $68 while everyone else got the one with the reversed front dial. Update you guys tomorrow.

Guyz I need help.. Can anyone reccomend me which shop Offer good price for D7000.. I want to buy this weekend or after CNY.. Go Sim Lim, they give me cheap price.. when come back, they say camera sold out.. Like kena play around.. Thank alot guyz..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Danny87
    Guyz I need help.. Can anyone reccomend me which shop Offer good price for D7000.. I want to buy this weekend or after CNY.. Go Sim Lim, they give me cheap price.. when come back, they say camera sold out.. Like kena play around.. Thank alot guyz..
    As mentioned on the other thread you opened
    Lousy de My Flickr

Hi there...is there suppose to have a small little free play movement between the batt grip and the body?...or i just didnt tighten the screw enough?

P.S I have tightened all the way on the screw..

Thanks for any inputs...^_^

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rxsroc77
    Hi there...is there suppose to have a small little free play movement between the batt grip and the body?...or i just didnt tighten the screw enough?

P.S I have tightened all the way on the screw..

Thanks for any inputs...^_^
    Iirc mine don't have lei, I go home check again
    Lousy de My Flickr

My hercules one also doesn't have. Quite okay. Do check if you have any loose items lodged in between by accident.

Mine is perfectly tight. Feels a little plastic and hollow but other than that it's perfectly solid and tight

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast