Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wad colour suits fair gers???

Flower dresses might look nice

But then that's just me...

Agree with Romeo. White looks good in the pic. If u're sick of white, maybe u can go for lighter hues like pink & baby blue. U'd be ok with most other colours actually. Greenish hues might not look so good on u tho, but that's just my pt of view. & actually u dun appear as fair as I thought in the pic. Maybe it's the lighting.

pink! fair people looks pretty in pink...

Fair people look better with cool colours, like green, purple, blue.. all pastel colours look good as well.

wad about browns & beigns colours?

Quote Originally Posted by asheley
    Personally, I think brighter colors would look much better

okok i will take note....thanks all who contribute

i think dark color stuff would make ur fair skin tone more outstanding.... look even fairer.... probably a black dress... not too long, knee lenght or maybe shorter ....materials those glossy type... hmmm...

erm... i tihnk so.... i think leather stuff also looks good on u

leather?pengz...sorry lehz,im not in kinky stuffs.....wooO....tats christina at ur avatar

Firstly, I find it unusual for someone to put up such a post in this forum. Somemore it's a girl asking a forum consisting of mostly guys (correct me if i'm wrong) about clothes.

Frankly speaking, I do not know much about the colours that would look good on a fair girl (but I do know what colours would compliment which skin tone for guys). Shouldn't you be shopping around, trying clothes of different colours, looking at yourself in the mirror and deciding which ones look nice on you? Ask your friends; read up on fashion and girly magazines. After all, its not just the colour of the clothes. The hair, make-up, assessories, footwear and most importantly, the character that you want to portray, all contribute to the overall look.

So is it going to be a makeover this time? or you just want more clothes?

Quote Originally Posted by Yildun
    Firstly, I find it unusual for someone to put up such a post in this forum. Somemore it's a girl asking a forum consisting of mostly guys (correct me if i'm wrong) about clothes.

Frankly speaking, I do not know much about the colours that would look good on a fair girl (but I do know what colours would compliment which skin tone for guys). Shouldn't you be shopping around, trying clothes of different colours, looking at yourself in the mirror and deciding which ones look nice on you? Ask your friends; read up on fashion and girly magazines. After all, its not just the colour of the clothes. The hair, make-up, assessories, footwear and most importantly, the character that you want to portray, all contribute to the overall look.

So is it going to be a makeover this time? or you just want more clothes?
    why not.. nthing wrong wad... hahahaha...maybe she wants to know wad guys realli want girls to look in wad ma... hhahahah.... so we are juz helping her out .. maybe giving her new excuses to buy new clothes la.. ahhaha

leather?pengz...sorry lehz,im not in kinky stuffs.....wooO....tats christina at ur avatar
    suede leather ....not the black glossy type...lol

and thx for telling me her name...cos i have no idea ...hee

most asains do not look good with browns or beiges due to the fact we are yellowed skined undertones, do not bring out the the freshness in us.

if you are sick of your usual colours, that means you are convervative about colours in the first place, to shy away from that you must first find colours you 'like'! work with some brights from casual tees and tops and go with more refine colours like beiges & cream, eath tones 'if you like' in ladies tops and see if it suits you.

for fair skin ladies, you mostly belong to the 'winter' group. you can pull off bright colours easily, just a matter of taste your you young lady. See adidas for colours. you can shop in 2%, projectshop*, most hK boutiques to get colours or if you are 'rich' designer brands from blackjack will do well.

Frankly i find satin very tacky. its a very cheap fabric 'made' for proms and chrismas parties here and really does not make the wearer more 'classy'.

i wish to bring you to shop for clothes but these days of my are over...... thats another story altogether.

happy shopping.

also your hair could really can make do with a makeover, notice every girl in the picture has long striaght hair like yours? no character.

Trim 3 inches off taper and highlight your hair in more natural tones.

if you are more the girly type but i think trimming will give you a fresher image.

think out of the box, dun follow, be yourself, try not to follow into your best friends clothes or hairstyle, look at differernt sources to get more inspirations like jap magazines from kino to start with.
    Last edited by Belle&Sebastain; 29th November 2004 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yildun
    Haha... that's why many famous and successful fashion designers in the world are guys.

Bright colours. You can't go wrong with that. Dark colours with make your skin looks even fairer.
    Last edited by Venom81; 27th November 2004 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prismatic
    Haha... that's why many famous and successful fashion designers in the world are guys.
    yup,tats y i ask u guys here....hehe smart guy!!! well,most fashion & hair stylists r guys too coz tehy noe wad makes a ger look nice...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast