Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keyboard Spacebar Spoilt?

Deregistered

Default Keyboard Spacebar Spoilt?

I.noticed.many.people's.spacebar.spoilt.....lately ...all.the.posts.a.lot.of.full.stops.....punctuati on...also...cannot.be.done......really...dunnoe.ho w.to.read.the.posts...anybody.got.any.suggestions? ....

itcouldbebetterthantryingtofigureoutwherethewordss tartandendwithoutthespacebarworkingialsothinkthatt heshiftandcapslockkeysarenotworkingaswellasspelche ckrs

Quote Originally Posted by ericp
    itcouldbebetterthantryingtofigureoutwherethewordss tartandendwithoutthespacebarworkingialsothinkthatt heshiftandcapslockkeysarenotworkingaswellasspelche ckrs

hahaha soooooooooo funnnnnnnnnie!!!!!!!!
    My Webspace
    ##See and listen with your heart, for beauty will reveal thyself##

sufferedthesamethingtoo.nowmykeyboardisspoiltandit hinkiwillneedtogoSimLimSquarelatertogetanewkeyboar d,itsnotrespondingnomatternowmanytimesipressit,itw illonlyhave1spacewhenipressitforlike3secs.tatsthew orstpart...butcanchangethiskeyboardliao...ithasbee nservingmefor4yrsanditshouldberetiringtothedustbin ...

?cixelsyd draobyek ym kniht I
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

1) Maybe its better we type in this way?
    2) so we can read line by line,
    3) won't strain your eyes cause
    4) every sentence is short
    5) and sweet and
    6) less than8 words.
    7) Ha Ha Ha.

Deregistered

goodidea...theni can refer to your words using line numbers. hahahaha.. *grin* isn't that nice... i think it's a good idea you know....

My keybaord has bean wiht me for teh past fuor yaers alraedy. I wnet aruond trynig to look for teh axect same keybroad, but sitll can't find teh same one. Coz too atteched to teh old kaybords leyout.

But tis iz fuuny izn't it? yuo're stilll able to reed tis post wif soo nnany spaelling errars.

Thiz is becuase our briAn recagnaises teh pettaerN, and not teh axect seeqeuance of the chrarctors.

Deregistered

dat's at least readable *lol*...n it's punctuated 2...oh..man.

ohh.....spoilt liao.... what to do? hahaha........ change change......KB now cheap lor......

B...B...B...

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are. You cna sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_jason
    Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are. You cna sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.
    as lnog as the frsit and lsat lerttes are crorcet.

hahaha.. yaeh... well i dunno hw to play words la... i always spell them correctly... if u want me to spell if wrongly i cant... because... i juz cant do it..

The correct way to use spacebar is to press it with the thumb, but some ppl tends to use the index finger, maybe thats the reason, and over time the index finger getting tired so lazy to type the spacebar. Lets educate the gang that we should press the spacebar with your thumb, left thumb or right thumb also can, as long as it is a thumb, and as long as you rest your thumb on the spacebar, your thumbs should be comfortable enough to press on the spacebar.

Quote Originally Posted by satan_18349
    1) Maybe its better we type in this way?
    2) so we can read line by line,
    3) won't strain your eyes cause
    4) every sentence is short
    5) and sweet and
    6) less than8 words.
    7) Ha Ha Ha.
    According to ClupSNAP Limitations on Exclusive Rights, Appendix SATAN, Chapter 18349, Line 6:

6) less than8 words.

You have commited a typo error by combining both than and 8 which has exceed the limitation of word usage, where rights are defined at Oxford Dictionary.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I.noticed.many.people's.spacebar.spoilt.....lately ...all.the.posts.a.lot.of.full.stops.....punctuati on...also...cannot.be.done......really...dunnoe.ho w.to.read.the.posts...anybody.got.any.suggestions? ....
    my hamster escaped from it's cage, ran across my keyboard and hit the keys that wrote check your connection, if still failed, buy a new one lar.
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_jason
    hurhur nt ony te orer the ar writte bt evn if on leter is removd, yo stll cn red it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by epia
    According to ClupSNAP Limitations on Exclusive Rights, Appendix SATAN, Chapter 18349, Line 6:

6) less than8 words.

You have commited a typo error by combining both than and 8 which has exceed the limitation of word usage, where rights are defined at Oxford Dictionary.

1) HA........
    2) HAHA....
    3) HAHAHA....
    4) HAHAHAHA....
    5)

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives
    my hamster escaped from it's cage, ran across my keyboard and hit the keys that wrote check your connection, if still failed, buy a new one lar.
    wwooooo...youmean your cat or your hamster?...*lol*...

FACT:
    The QWERTY keyboard layout is designed to to be used with 2 index fingers.
    The QWERTY keyboard layout is designed so that the character heads on the antique typewriters will less likely to collide.
    The QWERTY keyboard causes Repetitive Stress Injuries (RSI), as you need to move your fingers more to type the same sentence than on a DVORAK keyboard.

MYTH:
    The QWERTY keyboard is easy to use.
    The QWERTY keyboard is comfortable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast