Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Fireworks tomorrow

Default Re: Fireworks tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Around the open theatre tonite. I and bro Rahulv will be meeting in the starbuck above city hall MRT then make our way there. U meeting us? I will drop you a PM with my contact number. SMS me if you want to meet.
    k k thx bro...if circumstances allows will join u guys but starbuck definitely out cos am working

Quote Originally Posted by Csboi View Post
    So far how many going? Hahah I'm going down now
    Wa so onz ah.....:P

Quote Originally Posted by Kongfu View Post
    Wa so onz ah.....:P
    Hahah typical Singaporean ma. Heheh bring more tissue later, can chop place.
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

So far how many going? Hahah I'm going down now
    Great. Drop me an sms if you want to meet. Anyway, you have my number right?
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Hahah typical Singaporean ma. Heheh bring more tissue later, can chop place.
    Too bad I working ah bo I can go down early too...Hmmm dunno if i shd be bringing my kids along cos they like to watch fireworks lol...

Great. Drop me an sms if you want to meet. Anyway, you have my number right?
    Maybe I can chop seats for you. Heheh don't know want shoot at where.

Too bad I working ah bo I can go down early too...Hmmm dunno if i shd be bringing my kids along cos they like to watch fireworks lol...
    Hahah yeah should bring them along! They will love it! Then I can play with them

I'm thinking if 17mm (APS-C) is wide enough. Don't like fireworks being cropped.

Quote Originally Posted by pchmj View Post
    I'm thinking if 17mm (APS-C) is wide enough. Don't like fireworks being cropped.
    Don't worry. I'm using kit lens

I have used a 17mm before (at the NDP rehearsal), not too bad... although I have wished to have an UWA then... and I just bought one yesterday
    My lousy shots

I have used a 17mm before (at the NDP rehearsal), not too bad... although I have wished to have an UWA then... and I just bought one yesterday
    Poison detected

Poison detected
    It is alright... if you predict that you will be doing alot of landscaping and other photography that needed UWA. I will be doing quite a bit of cityscape soon, so I need the lens... and got the cheapest one that I can afford. So far, result pretty good... I am still getting use to the wide angle perspective though, so my photos currently sucks big time.
    My lousy shots

It is alright... if you predict that you will be doing alot of landscaping and other photography that needed UWA. I will be doing quite a bit of cityscape soon, so I need the lens... and got the cheapest one that I can afford. So far, result pretty good... I am still getting use to the wide angle perspective though, so my photos currently sucks big time.
    UWA is indeed useful, had one when using m4/3. Now changed to a DSLR, trying to live with 17mm but not sure how long can I survive w/o one.

Hahah yeah should bring them along! They will love it! Then I can play with them
    Ya but if they cant tahan and fall asleep then I faint.....

So you got the 10-22? Aiyo very dangerous place to be here.....BBB virus lol :P But there was a Bro nick "the3keeper" something like that he lagi super bought a 600D within a week change to 60D now asking if he shd change to 7D/5D ........very contagious le lol :P

Ya but if they cant tahan and fall asleep then I faint.....

So you got the 10-22? Aiyo very dangerous place to be here.....BBB virus lol :P But there was a Bro nick "the3keeper" something like that he lagi super bought a 600D within a week change to 60D now asking if he shd change to 7D/5D ........very contagious le lol :P
    No la. 10-22mm is too expensive and out of my budget. I got myself a Tokina 12-24mm... wanted to get the 11-16mm but cannot part with the money. Thinking of using the one hundred plus dollars saving to get a ND filter (photoart is selling one, I might be going down to pick up the filter on Tuesday evening or wednesday evening). hehehe.
    My lousy shots

UWA is indeed useful, had one when using m4/3. Now changed to a DSLR, trying to live with 17mm but not sure how long can I survive w/o one.
    Well... I survived for around half a year... hahahaha.... anyway, until recently then I felt a need for a UWA, in the past, 80% of my shots are done using my 70-200mm lens and a few with my Siggy 17-70mm.
    My lousy shots

Hi,

can you guys PM the mobile number of anyone who is going to be there? i will be late, may be i join around 7pm

No la. 10-22mm is too expensive and out of my budget. I got myself a Tokina 12-24mm... wanted to get the 11-16mm but cannot part with the money. Thinking of using the one hundred plus dollars saving to get a ND filter (photoart is selling one, I might be going down to pick up the filter on Tuesday evening or wednesday evening). hehehe.
    oic....ya sometimes its painful to see my hard earn $$$ just gone buying a lens

Quote Originally Posted by kishleo View Post
    Hi,

can you guys PM the mobile number of anyone who is going to be there? i will be late, may be i join around 7pm
    Hi Bro,

U may wish to PM Bro Rhino...he'll be there

Just curious, those who are going there, are the majority cannon users?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast