21st November 2004, 12:13 AM
Got this question.. Is it possible to increase the resolution with Photoshop CS?
As in interpolating the data from adjacent pixels etc..
21st November 2004, 02:53 AM
Scott Kelby provided the following method in his Photoshop CS book for digital photographers :
1. Open the image
2. Select Image > Image Size
3. Turn on Resample Image
4. Set Resample Image Interpolation to Bicubic Smoother
5. Switch unit of measurement for Document Size from inches to percent
6. Type 110 for both width and height
7. Press OK
8. Repeat step 2 to 7 until the desired zoom is achieved