Thread: Suggestions for Bali trip

Default Suggestions for Bali trip

Hi,

I am going to Bali next week for 4 days and it's my first time there. Would like to hear from Clubsnappers on suggestions on where to go (for shoots, for eating, for bargains etc). TIA.

bargaining is a MUST.. or u can bring ruthbaby along to bargain for u!
    hahahaha
    i bought a wood craving from bali.. guess wat... he quoted me 750 USD... Kaoz... after bargaining for 2 hrs.... haha... i paid 150 SGD for it.. but well.. i still think its a bit ex... lolx.. prolly shd jus pay 20 SGD for it.. lolz..

anyway... i also paid for my own tour guide.. as it pte tour guide... he can bring u ard bali for abt 50 SGD with his JEEP.. not meals... u gotta pay.. i can give u his number if u wan

Quote Originally Posted by crazypaladin
    Hi,

I am going to Bali next week for 4 days and it's my first time there. Would like to hear from Clubsnappers on suggestions on where to go (for shoots, for eating, for bargains etc). TIA.
    For shooting... I strongly recommend the sunsets at Kuta Beach or Jimbaran Beach (a fishing village... u can get the guide that Ruthbaby recommended to bring u there)...

It's also a nice place all over to shoot people... Kuta area, Ubud, etc...

U might like to see my Bali galleries to get some ideas...

Enjoy your hols...
    Jia Wang... "A photo is only as beautiful as the photographer's eyes can see."
    My Eyes ;)

Thanks Ruth and Jia Wang. By the way, nice collection of photos you have there...

Any experience on the volcanos trip????