Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 71

Thread: P2 3th(Tues) Arab street

  1. #21
    Member robin-ang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    sengkang
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray7frames
    9.Ray7frames

    Hi, newbie here hope to learn sumthing from you guys.. see you guys on tuesday
    Haha don say learn la we just share with each and another

  2. #22
    Member robin-ang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    sengkang
    Posts
    354

    Default

    [QUOTE="spree86"]

    Haha no, I am not pro at all. I go there to learn

    Haha pla donate 2cent for me k...I heard Csboi say ur pp very Keng hope u share with us...

  3. #23
    Member robin-ang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    sengkang
    Posts
    354

    Default

    1.Robin Ang
    2.nasriee
    3.Ili
    4. Learnphotography (YanHui)
    5.Silvernus Teo
    6.Spree86
    7.kboon123
    8.j0eb0ng [/QUOTE]
    9.Ray7frames

  4. #24

    Default Re: P2 3th(Tues) Arab street

    c u bro im nt going to bring my tripod this time hehehehe

  5. #25
    Member robin-ang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    sengkang
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silver777
    c u bro im nt going to bring my tripod this time hehehehe
    Cannot la...if later we Wana go take sunset n cityscape how? And our group photo leh haha...

  6. #26

    Default Re: P2 3th(Tues) Arab street

    Quote Originally Posted by robin-ang View Post
    Cannot la...if later we Wana go take sunset n cityscape how? And our group photo leh haha...
    Is there a continuation till sunset? If there is I will bring a tripod

  7. #27
    Member robin-ang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    sengkang
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Is there a continuation till sunset? If there is I will bring a tripod
    Bro I anything wan haha..bcos I think Wana try HDR also...

  8. #28
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: P2 3th(Tues) Arab street

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Is there a continuation till sunset? If there is I will bring a tripod
    Haha if you all going till late, then I might join you guys. Not bringing DSLR. Bringing laptop so that spree can share his 2 cents on photoshop!
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  9. #29

    Default Re: P2 3th(Tues) Arab street

    Quote Originally Posted by Csboi View Post
    Haha if you all going till late, then I might join you guys. Not bringing DSLR. Bringing laptop so that spree can share his 2 cents on photoshop!
    LOL!! I'm not good at photoshop, my PP skills aren't that great lah. I mainly use Lightroom for PP

  10. #30
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: P2 3th(Tues) Arab street

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    LOL!! I'm not good at photoshop, my PP skills aren't that great lah. I mainly use Lightroom for PP
    Hahah at least better than me. Every time I edit, seems like the composition is always not there. Sigh.
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  11. #31

    Default Re: P2 3th(Tues) Arab street

    Quote Originally Posted by Csboi View Post
    Hahah at least better than me. Every time I edit, seems like the composition is always not there. Sigh.
    Composition is done when you shoot, not done during PP. You can think over your shots before pressing the shutter button.

  12. #32
    Member robin-ang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    sengkang
    Posts
    354

    Default

    1.Robin Ang
    2.nasriee
    3.Ili
    4. Learnphotography (YanHui)
    5.Silvernus Teo
    6.Spree86
    7.kboon123
    8.j0eb0ng
    9.Ray7frames

  13. #33
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: P2 3th(Tues) Arab street

    Please share your photos Hoping to see some nice photos.
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  14. #34
    Member robin-ang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    sengkang
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Hi dear all pls pm me ur number..
    Our meet up time will be at 2pm on bugis mrt station left side of guardian
    Thanks..

    1.Robin Ang
    2.nasriee
    3.Ili
    4. Learnphotography (YanHui)
    5.Silvernus Teo
    6.Spree86
    7.kboon123
    8.j0eb0ng
    9.Ray7frames

  15. #35

    Default Re: P2 3th(Tues) Arab street

    robin,

    you all continue until night or not, if so i also bring tripod.

  16. #36
    Member robin-ang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    sengkang
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Learnphotography
    robin,

    you all continue until night or not, if so i also bring tripod.
    Bro I on...haha...we see who stay la if some Wana move then we go la...

  17. #37

    Default Re: P2 3th(Tues) Arab street

    Quote Originally Posted by robin-ang View Post
    Bro I on...haha...we see who stay la if some Wana move then we go la...
    Quote Originally Posted by Learnphotography View Post
    robin,

    you all continue until night or not, if so i also bring tripod.
    I will be bringing a tripod for sunset=) and maybe night shoot if there's any

  18. #38
    Member robin-ang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    sengkang
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    I will be bringing a tripod for sunset=) and maybe night shoot if there's any
    Ok went we meet then we arrange la...btw bro sent ur number for me thx...

  19. #39

    Default Re: P2 3th(Tues) Arab street

    1.Robin Ang
    2.nasriee
    3.Ili
    4. Learnphotography (YanHui)
    5.Silvernus Teo
    6.Spree86
    7.kboon123
    8.j0eb0ng
    9.Ray7frames
    10.stvkoswara

    Hi, im in.. see u guys on tuesday

  20. #40

    Default Re: P2 3th(Tues) Arab street

    1.Robin Ang
    2.nasriee
    3.Ili
    4. Learnphotography (YanHui)
    5.Silvernus Teo
    6.Spree86
    7.kboon123
    8.j0eb0ng
    9.Ray7frames
    10.stvkoswara
    11.pokechen (Nadia)

    New here, hope to learn from you guys! (:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •