Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Streats: Why Singapore women go for ang moh men

Quote Originally Posted by kyrie100
    I do not take back what i said. The guy was not a very nice guy!
    And that gives you the right to talk about his private parts in public? If I don't like you, does that give me the right to talk about what you look like naked on an open chat forum? Thought not. A bit of circumspection might be wise.

I mean, the irony is this - you are talking about what you don't like about Singaporean men, yet you display exactly what people don't like about Singaporean girls. There is an unwritten rule - private things are kept private. You can talk about it with your closest friends but blabbing over an internet forum is a no-no. Everyone seems to know this except you.

(For the record i'm not a Singaporean male).
    Last edited by Padawan; 21st November 2004 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kyrie100
    I do not take back what i said. The guy was not a very nice guy! As far as I'm concern....deserve it! I can keep secrets and I don't just blab, but I only am honourable to people who deserve it.

Is the measurement before or during erection? Think you should check with your frienf before saying it out.

Its normal or its is the average measurement before. Usually its is 2-3 times the size from hanging position to 'standing' position.

BTW its is a myth about the size. The average size is about 6-7".
    There may be exceptional, the record is 12", but due to lack of blood to the brain, the bloke have regular fainting spells. Talk about side effect!

Quote Originally Posted by Aton
    Is the measurement before or during erection? Think you should check with your frienf before saying it out.

Its normal or its is the average measurement before. Usually its is 2-3 times the size from hanging position to 'standing' position.

BTW its is a myth about the size. The average size is about 6-7".
    There may be exceptional, the record is 12", but due to lack of blood to the brain, the bloke have regular fainting spells. Talk about side effect!
    Imagine, you channel all your KI and blood to the willy, making it swell to 15" (Whoa!), then faint while in action!

Be mindful that this is not a Sex channel. Pls be careful of what you say!
    What is this man?!
    Why talk about d#%k how long in the first place? And also pls respect yourself as you are a gal, okie? We should not talk about private parts here....pls respect yourself also.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Well...what can be done ? ..I am still asian..I still like oriental mindset, I believe in my roots.
    I am being proud to be a asian too! As a Chinese, I am proud of being a Chinese (I am not racist here). Why wanna follow other ppl's culture? Wait ppl say you 'yellow banana' how?

I was looking forward to a meaningful, constructive and mature discussion from all the relevant parties but sadly it has come down to this.

Given the thread is no longer heading in a meaningful, it is hereby closed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456