Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Streats: Why Singapore women go for ang moh men

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    watch Get Real on monday's night - are singaporean women so hard to love?
    hopefully diana ser will present us with a satisfactory answer to all. he he.
    hopefully la kaes ? but dun hope for 2 much... chances is the answers they give will be....

for u to find out for me to know types... lol..

no, the ones you will find on your plate when you order chicken rice. hehe.

Lightbulb

can u find chicken rice there?

Gosh... I really dun get it... from both the other thread and this thread, the fault all seems to lie with the SG gers. Did most of the guys here really experience such bad relationships with local gers? Seems like ALL SG gers are being condemned.

Hey, there are 2 parties in every relationship. Fault rarely only lies in one place. Social values have changed and the traditional roles of women dun hold so much anymore. Perhaps in Asian society context, women are always thought of to be the lesser sex. So the breed of educated females who has a brain in her head who can hold her own in a guy's turf just dents the ego of the guy. I ever had a guy say this to me before, intellectually wise I am his equal cos we both can have a nice decent conversation unfortinately he won't consider a second date cos I just ain't "chio" enough. Talk about a back-handed compliment.

Heh... maybe I should give up on SG guys........

Lightbulb

i bet the chicken is not as succulent and juicy as those here. wait long long!

Quote Originally Posted by calisc
    I ever had a guy say this to me before, intellectually wise I am his equal cos we both can have a nice decent conversation unfortinately he won't consider a second date cos I just ain't "chio" enough. Talk about a back-handed compliment.

Heh... maybe I should give up on SG guys........
    Fwah! How can he say that?!

Default I luv Spore women!!!

Becoz they have a mind of their own!!!

So far, the past experiences have been good...

I think most of the time these articles are rehashed for the age old debate, ever since the colonial days of Spore. I mean, get over it already! Its a generalisation to say that Spore gurls go for AMs. How many female friends do you know who are married to them?

Just becoz some do, we get all riled up.

The flip side of the coin... many spore men are pampered and expect a wife to do the maid's work. That's the general idea I get from overseas females AND MALES! Oh well, I guess only the less liberated females from countries like the above mentioned would actually think this is the norm and faithfully play the part.

Anyway, yeah, I know some AMs and they are generally confident, outspoken, fun people. They do flirt, of course, in a fun way.... but don't the best of us do as well

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    Hah! It goes to show that locally there are not too many young, good-looking unmarried AMs to go out with leh. So some SPGs have to settle for Ang Moh Ah Peks lah.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    The point ..here is not we are dictating how ppl think nor limiting the freedom of choice..the key here..

3 pts what i mentioned is...?
    1) how sensitive are local men to local gers and vice versa ..
    2) the commuication factors among men and women
    3) more local men looking for overseas women etc...i am not saying i am dictating ...think you ought to read the thread i posted carefully ....between words.
    I suggest you read what I wrote carefully too brother

I'm interested in knowing the actual statistics of how many cross nationalities marriages and relationships that actually are; and whether such cross nationalities marriages/relationship are detrimental in some way to us Singaporean guys as a whole; and why we should be raising such a hue and cry about the entire issue. If it's a real issue other than some egos being hurt.

I'm not interested in debating why some Singaporean women prefer to go for foreigners, neither am I interested in how wealthy such foreigners are, how much bigger penises they have, and whether these Singaporean women are being taken for a ride (if they are, it's still out of their own free will)....

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline Master
    Heh.

Threads like these just expose how mature/shallow we are!
    Dont play play, DM just spoken, wait kanna rottan, ha ha ha.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee
    Dont play play, DM just spoken, wait kanna rottan, ha ha ha.
    you meant DOM?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Hah! It goes to show that locally there are not too many young, good-looking unmarried AMs to go out with leh. So some SPGs have to settle for Ang Moh Ah Peks lah.
    Why those SPGs settle for AM-Ah Peks with bald head somemore??? Ask yourself? Mainly becoz of $$$ again, rite?
    Then again, those SPG will know more clearly themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter
    I'm obviously an angmoh photographer:

LOL!!!!!!!!! I like this one

Quote Originally Posted by justarius
    I suggest you read what I wrote carefully too brother

I'm interested in knowing the actual statistics of how many cross nationalities marriages and relationships that actually are; and whether such cross nationalities marriages/relationship are detrimental in some way to us Singaporean guys as a whole; and why we should be raising such a hue and cry about the entire issue. If it's a real issue other than some egos being hurt.

I'm not interested in debating why some Singaporean women prefer to go for foreigners, neither am I interested in how wealthy such foreigners are, how much bigger penises they have, and whether these Singaporean women are being taken for a ride (if they are, it's still out of their own free will)....

good point.

Quote Originally Posted by kyrie100
    And honestly, yes AM d***s are bigger and longer, I know one of my friend' ex-boyfriend (guess how he became an ex) who had a 3-inch d***.
    Guess how he became an ex, lets see ... he dumped her because he couldn't stand her blabbing about his private parts to her big-mouthed friends who then tell the whole world on the internet about it? Seriously, go read your post again. I doubt you would feel proud about writing like that. Or better still, print it out and put it in your diary. Show your grandchildren what you wrote when you were in your 20's.

Quote Originally Posted by Padawan
    Guess how he became an ex, lets see ... he dumped her because he couldn't stand her blabbing about his private parts to her big-mouthed friends who then tell the whole world on the internet about it? Seriously, go read your post again. I doubt you would feel proud about writing like that. Or better still, print it out and put it in your diary. Show your grandchildren what you wrote when you were in your 20's.
    What she wrote really disgusted me.....
    I guess time had changed, the good old conservative asian chinese value are lost! Nowadays all those Western-influences had toxic all those ignorance minds!!
    Last edited by XXX Boy; 21st November 2004 at 06:06 PM.

And honestly, yes AM d***s are bigger and longer, I know one of my friend' ex-boyfriend (guess how he became an ex) who had a 3-inch d***. Now, no matter how good one can be good at using that, I doubt that is going to pleasure anyone.
    Your friend's sure like to eat MORE meat (so as she broke off wif her ex bf)???

Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy
    What she wrote really disgusted me.....
    I guess time had changed, the good old conservative asian chinese value are lost! Nowadays all those Western-influences had toxic all those ignorance minds!!

Well...what can be done ? ..I am still asian..I still like oriental mindset, I believe in my roots.

....And honestly, yes AM d***s are bigger and longer, I know one of my friend' ex-boyfriend (guess how he became an ex) who had a 3-inch d***. Now, no matter how good one can be good at using that, I doubt that is going to pleasure anyone.
    I think there is such a thing called X2 extension lens for longer reach?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    I think there is such a thing called X2 extension lens for longer reach?
    u wan teleconversion or u wan extension ? permanent extension will pump oil unto our cannon, den each time u need it, it will be a 800mm cannon....

i say here is Cannon not CANON.. 2 different things... why do u need such a long lens ? are u not satisfied with ur own ? hahahaha.....

too big no good ok.. u might not be able to handle it.... and ur opposite party might not be able to take it as well....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast