Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: gambling on others' misfortune

  1. #1

    Unhappy gambling on others' misfortune

    was quite appalled to find out that some people used the recent announcement of huang na's death as an opportunity to gamble heavily on 4D. of course the practice of getting 4D numbers from cars involved in serious accidents has been going on for years, but there must be some O.B. markers surely..... in the interest of basic human decency.

    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  2. #2

    Default

    well well some even dare to attend the funeral just to ask huang na's mother for her date of birth ... haiz ...

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Western Reaches
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Well... just goes to show how gracious Singaporeans can be..... seriously wonder if all those shows about punters and gamblers are really encouraging people to go all out to try their luck at striking toto and 4D or trying to educate the public that trying to be rich like that is one chance in a million....

    And of course..... that stupid promotion trailer was soooo irritating then.......

  4. #4

    Lightbulb

    when it comes to money, it is anything goes... . O B markers? tell the govt that when they consider about casinoes here. all directions point to the arrival of casinoes here in the not too distant future.
    Last edited by reachme2003; 19th November 2004 at 11:07 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calisc
    Well... just goes to show how gracious Singaporeans can be..... seriously wonder if all those shows about punters and gamblers are really encouraging people to go all out to try their luck at striking toto and 4D or trying to educate the public that trying to be rich like that is one chance in a million....

    And of course..... that stupid promotion trailer was soooo irritating then.......

    do not generalise. ugly behaviour is present in every part of the world.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Western Reaches
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zekai
    do not generalise. ugly behaviour is present in every part of the world.
    My apologies.. Some Singaporeans then.......

  7. #7

    Default

    should we lobby our bigga brother to put up a list of banned 4D number at the singapore pool outlets. this is good for singapore as it creates jobs for fellow unemployed citizens needed to sleeve through newspaper articles, orbituaries, roam the roads for mangled vehicles to get these auspicious digits.




    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    was quite appalled to find out that some people used the recent announcement of huang na's death as an opportunity to gamble heavily on 4D. of course the practice of getting 4D numbers from cars involved in serious accidents has been going on for years, but there must be some O.B. markers surely..... in the interest of basic human decency.


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
    Posts
    1,159

    Thumbs down

    Those ppl are really ignorance! If the accident happened to their own family how? Stupid idoits man...never consider for other ppl.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •