Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 95

Thread: Creative Zen Micro

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    902

    Default Creative Zen Micro

    Hi All, anyone own this set yet? I am looking for feedback of this gadget before buying. Is it worth buying? SLS shop selling at SGD470. Anyone know where is the lowest price?
    Thanks.
    Canon EOS 70D + 40D

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donkuok
    Hi All, anyone own this set yet? I am looking for feedback of this gadget before buying. Is it worth buying? SLS shop selling at SGD470. Anyone know where is the lowest price?
    Thanks.
    i'm waiting for the orange or red to be released.
    Spoke to their sales pple yesterday....present colors are Silver, Black, White, Blue. Silver is available at Courts/Denki/HN but looks boring.
    Smaller but slightly broader than my ipod-mini.
    Now comes bundled wif free remote & battery. Am sure other colors will not be bundled.

    Hmmm, SLS seems to be the lowest @ $470

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zorro18
    i'm waiting for the orange or red to be released.
    Spoke to their sales pple yesterday....present colors are Silver, Black, White, Blue. Silver is available at Courts/Denki/HN but looks boring.
    Smaller but slightly broader than my ipod-mini.
    Now comes bundled wif free remote & battery. Am sure other colors will not be bundled.

    Hmmm, SLS seems to be the lowest @ $470
    Dunno whether SITEX 2004 got other colors or not..
    Canon EOS 70D + 40D

  4. #4

    Default

    where is SLS?

    Considering the Muvo2 with 5gb. How much is it selling now? Is it worth getting since the Zen Micro is pretty friendly at $470.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Beeshan
    Posts
    1,830

    Default

    SLS = Sim Lim Square
    its near waterloo st.

    nearest mrt shd be bugis

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    iPod! iPod! iPod!

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wainism
    SLS = Sim Lim Square
    its near waterloo st.

    nearest mrt shd be bugis
    thanks... ok ok I know where Sim Lim Sq is, no need so detail direction

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default

    or better, enter the creative contest, win the "autographed" Zen Minis, sell them off and get yourself a iPod + PowerBook

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    474

    Default

    zorro detects smoke signals........impending war bet ipod & creative owners immiment

    for me, I'm double agent...i got ipod-mini & abt to buy zen mirco....dun hantam me hor...

  10. #10

    Default

    was at the creative warehouse sale today.

    they got all the colors, with bundled remote..

    its retailing for 529, and for 40 dollars more, you get a travel sound worth 89...

    i almost bought the green color one, but the line was so long!!!

  11. #11

    Default

    Ipod Ipod Ipod Ipod

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    Ipod Ipod Ipod Ipod
    just joking

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    just joking
    Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Micro...

    Ipod ipod ipod ipod ipod Mini..expensive...sometimes hang...
    Canon EOS 70D + 40D

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bgat
    where is SLS?

    Considering the Muvo2 with 5gb. How much is it selling now? Is it worth getting since the Zen Micro is pretty friendly at $470.
    If $470 comes with extra batt..worth it la...the shop name is Costronic
    Canon EOS 70D + 40D

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donkuok
    If $470 comes with extra batt..worth it la...the shop name is Costronic
    Try winning a set of 10 here:
    http://sg.creative.com/colour/

    Or if you have some unwanted iPods (including the 1st Gen ones) you can get a Zen Micro from $0-$399.

    http://creativex.creative.com/promos...p?cat=exchange

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donkuok
    Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Micro...

    Ipod ipod ipod ipod ipod Mini..expensive...sometimes hang...
    sometimes hang... and it's all settled with a simple reset

    Complete with extra peripherials that will double up as ur storage.

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    902

    Default

    look like Zen micro is a bit hot out there....got ppl stay over nite to free exchange it with ipod.
    Canon EOS 70D + 40D

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donkuok
    look like Zen micro is a bit hot out there....got ppl stay over nite to free exchange it with ipod.
    exchange with old ipod, sell off Zen mirco, buy new iPod

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    exchange with old ipod, sell off Zen mirco, buy new iPod
    Lol.....that's a nice idea..

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    exchange with old ipod, sell off Zen mirco, buy new iPod
    if u guys want to support apple, you should consider zen micro. otherwise apple would not wake up to design more powerful mp3 player for a lower price.
    Think far ahead dude!
    Canon EOS 70D + 40D

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •