Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40

Thread: 24/7/2002 is SEED!

  1. #21
    Encino
    Guests

    Default SEED

    Hi

    Seems like all of you guys are buying things...I'm just too broke for anything now. Kekeke. after the shopping spree, where you guys normally go? too bad that I cannot join you guys cos I will not be in Singapore again...so sad.

  2. #22

    Talking

    I'll try to pop down. Maybe will look out for a close-up filter or something....

    Uncle AdamGoi have lobang from CP?

  3. #23

    Default

    I'll try to join you guys, if I can finish my work in time.

  4. #24

    Default

    Originally posted by scanner
    I'll try to join you guys, if I can finish my work in time.
    do or do not..... there is no try!

    ::P

  5. #25

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    do or do not..... there is no try!

    ::P
    Let see.

  6. #26

    Default

    Originally posted by hackie


    its ok then... i'm going tonite... can't live without a cam after i sold my f65 last nite.. :P
    so have u got it ? coming to SEED tonite ?
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  7. #27

    Default

    Originally posted by megaweb


    so have u got it ? coming to SEED tonite ?
    last nite too lazy to go down... hehee...

    later going AP then meeting u guys...
    wanna help me bargain at AP? hehee...

  8. #28

    Default

    Originally posted by hackie


    last nite too lazy to go down... hehee...

    later going AP then meeting u guys...
    wanna help me bargain at AP? hehee...
    I only can help you to buck up the price ... ... me no regular to AP lah
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  9. #29

    Default

    Originally posted by megaweb


    I only can help you to buck up the price ... ... me no regular to AP lah
    thanks huh... *pat pat on back*

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    UP NORTH
    Posts
    727

    Default

    i'll be there..........

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    3,111

    Default

    Hi Adam,
    what time would u guys be there till?
    I'm intending to get the diffuser thingy for my Vivatar flash....

  12. #32
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Originally posted by ark19
    Hi Adam,
    what time would u guys be there till?
    I'm intending to get the diffuser thingy for my Vivatar flash....
    CP closes @ 7pm and if John 3:16 opens till 9pm, provided they have what you want.

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    3,111

    Default

    Originally posted by AdamGoi


    CP closes @ 7pm and if John 3:16 opens till 9pm, provided they have what you want.
    Hi Adam, I'm getting the stofen omnibounce CT-45....
    I'll see if I can make it

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    leepublic of singapore
    Posts
    1,783

    Default

    will be there...

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In Paradise
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Hi all!!

    Will be at the SEED tonight but only to collect my batteries and to buy Circular Polariser(82mm) and strap for my Manfrotto tripod. Then I have to go meet client......

    See you guys there.

  16. #36
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Great to see everyone!

    Darren just told me that more than 30 members showed up today! OMG! That must be the largest turn out so far!

  17. #37

    Default

    jus curious, why seed at cathay and not AP? Though AP occasionally look for carrot head, their price is relatively friendly.

    jus curious.

  18. #38
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,510
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Originally posted by ctchng
    jus curious, why seed at cathay and not AP? Though AP occasionally look for carrot head, their price is relatively friendly.


    Location, Location, Location - around Peninsula area, there are at least 5 retailers (Cathay, Fotoguide, John3:16, Ruby, Anthony's) and a number of 2nd hand dealers (Prime, TCW, Alex and some more in Adelphi).

    And arguably, Cathay is the best-stocked retailer in town with 3 separate shops within spitting distance of each other.

    Plus got Burger King and a comfortable foodcourt to chitchat in.

    Not to say AP is not good, but as it is the ONLY retailer (of reasonably good repute) in Sim Lim, the choice is limited.

  19. #39

    Talking

    Where are the outing photos?

  20. #40

    Default

    Originally posted by Darren


    Location, Location, Location - around Peninsula area, there are at least 5 retailers (Cathay, Fotoguide, John3:16, Ruby, Anthony's) and a number of 2nd hand dealers (Prime, TCW, Alex and some more in Adelphi).

    And arguably, Cathay is the best-stocked retailer in town with 3 separate shops within spitting distance of each other.

    Plus got Burger King and a comfortable foodcourt to chitchat in.

    Not to say AP is not good, but as it is the ONLY retailer (of reasonably good repute) in Sim Lim, the choice is limited.
    noted

    will join the next seed as i need some recommendation for tele lens for g2


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •