Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the best place to develop digital photo prints?

If I am not wrong 4R prints are at about 40-45cents. Cannot be wrong to go as service is really being paid for. If you need consistency there are few labs that provide this (KT is one of them but you cannot really adjust on the spot unlike BM).

50cents and forget about printing in bulk. No discounts. Prices are high but the service and quality is fantastic.

KT for me! Hong Lim complex.

Quote Originally Posted by jUzMoO
    Anyone got the exact addresses of these print house then?
    Pick up a copy of iPhoto and flip to the last page, you can find all (or mostly all) the digital/analog printer there.

For film printing, I go to SLCC!

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    50cents and forget about printing in bulk. No discounts. Prices are high but the service and quality is fantastic.
    Why paid 0.50? U can try at Miao Laan Colour Ctr at only 0.30/pc for 4r and u can ask for test print b4 you print rest, If I not wrong there are 5 colour ctr won last year digital print golden awards ( BEST QUALITY AWARD) org by Fujifilm.

Quote Originally Posted by pantone
    Why paid 0.50? U can try at Miao Laan Colour Ctr at only 0.30/pc for 4r and u can ask for test print b4 you print rest, If I not wrong there are 5 colour ctr won last year digital print golden awards ( BEST QUALITY AWARD) org by Fujifilm.
    Where's Miao Laan Colour Ctr? Care to tell me the address. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by pantone

It is hard to justify the price, but if I want to see the process and be actually involved in the process (adjusting the colour etc on the spot) and 1 hour service if not much customer, then it is quite worth it. Just like sending to FotoHub and Ruby for my slides, I want fast send to FotoHub but pay more, slower send to Ruby but cheaper and I get to eat 1 plate of chicken rice +20cents extra bowl of rice.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Where's Miao Laan Colour Ctr? Care to tell me the address. Thanks.
    Miao Laan Colour Ctr
    Blk 154 Bukit Batiok St 11
    opp Ntuc or Behind Micdonald's
    Tel: 65641062

Tay the service

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12