Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 192

Thread: HARVEY NORMAN CHRISTMAS PROMO

  1. #121

    Default Re: HARVEY NORMAN CHRISTMAS PROMO

    Quote Originally Posted by Linmei View Post
    so best place is TK? bag also there?
    I like to go looking for bags in TK, no pressure and can try out all the bags. Best of all, prices are all listed.

  2. #122

    Default Re: HARVEY NORMAN CHRISTMAS PROMO

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Canon tripod is strong enough. I remember from one of your thread, you are using a 60D, right?

    The Canon tripod can tahan my 7D with a Tokina lens, or even a 70-200mm f4L, it should be able to tahan your 60D, no problem. But if you want a lighter tripod, you might need to go for carbon fibre one... and 100 to S$150 is stretching the limit abit tight... don't forget, a tripod is only part of the story, a good ballhead or tripodhead is the other part. No point getting a good tripod, the ballhead is crap, your whole camera will still come crashing down.
    sounds like tis canon tripod is strong enough.. haha..

  3. #123
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: HARVEY NORMAN CHRISTMAS PROMO

    Quote Originally Posted by Linmei View Post
    sounds like tis canon tripod is strong enough.. haha..
    Actually it is pretty good. Sometime I use it when I want my package to be smaller. My Sirui is bigger and can be a hassle.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

  4. #124
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: HARVEY NORMAN CHRISTMAS PROMO

    Well... I got my bag from Orient Photo, they are pretty alright, not really that expensive too
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

  5. #125

    Default Re: HARVEY NORMAN CHRISTMAS PROMO

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Actually it is pretty good. Sometime I use it when I want my package to be smaller. My Sirui is bigger and can be a hassle.
    looking to get a bag to fit in the tripod.. coz now my crumpler bag must use hand to carry tripod.. so ma fan..

  6. #126

    Default Re: HARVEY NORMAN CHRISTMAS PROMO

    Quote Originally Posted by Linmei View Post
    looking to get a bag to fit in the tripod.. coz now my crumpler bag must use hand to carry tripod.. so ma fan..
    You can get a bag that can hold the tripod or use a tripod strap

  7. #127
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: HARVEY NORMAN CHRISTMAS PROMO

    Quote Originally Posted by Linmei View Post
    looking to get a bag to fit in the tripod.. coz now my crumpler bag must use hand to carry tripod.. so ma fan..
    I tot Canon tripod came with a bag? Or you mean, you want a bigger bag, whereby you can keep your camera gears and tripod in it?
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

  8. #128

    Default Re: HARVEY NORMAN CHRISTMAS PROMO

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    I like to go looking for bags in TK, no pressure and can try out all the bags. Best of all, prices are all listed.
    cheap cheap bag can put camera and tripod..

  9. #129

    Default Re: HARVEY NORMAN CHRISTMAS PROMO

    Quote Originally Posted by Linmei View Post
    cheap cheap bag can put camera and tripod..
    Haha camera stuff are rarely cheap cheap. My advice would be to go for a reasonably priced one which suits you, then you don't need to spend money getting new ones.

  10. #130

    Default

    Sirui tripod is the way to go. Won't go wrong with sirui.

    As for ball head, always get the better ones, besides G10 head.

    G20 is the better one.

  11. #131
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Simei estate
    Posts
    613

    Default Re: HARVEY NORMAN CHRISTMAS PROMO

    Linmei, I am thinking of getting a tripod for night shots. My budget is probably around $150. I shall go for the canon training and ask the instructor for some recommendation. What model are you using right now?

  12. #132
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Simei estate
    Posts
    613

    Default Re: HARVEY NORMAN CHRISTMAS PROMO

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    Sirui tripod is the way to go. Won't go wrong with sirui.

    As for ball head, always get the better ones, besides G10 head.

    G20 is the better one.
    Wah the ballhead and the tripod is separate one ah?

  13. #133
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Simei estate
    Posts
    613

    Default Re: HARVEY NORMAN CHRISTMAS PROMO

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    Sirui tripod is the way to go. Won't go wrong with sirui.

    As for ball head, always get the better ones, besides G10 head.

    G20 is the better one.
    So how much in total ah? Donut88

  14. #134
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Simei estate
    Posts
    613

    Default Re: HARVEY NORMAN CHRISTMAS PROMO

    Actually there are so many brands out there, What brand of tripod do you guys recommend?

  15. #135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justsochubby
    Actually there are so many brands out there, What brand of tripod do you guys recommend?
    Depends largely on your budget. For $150 sirui is good enough, might need to top up a little and yes, for better tripods, ball heads and tripods are sold separately.

  16. #136

    Default Re: HARVEY NORMAN CHRISTMAS PROMO

    Quote Originally Posted by justsochubby View Post
    Wah the ballhead and the tripod is separate one ah?
    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Depends largely on your budget. For $150 sirui is good enough, might need to top up a little and yes, for better tripods, ball heads and tripods are sold separately.
    Yea.. Atas tripod and ballhead usually sold separately. TK ans SLRR package their tripods and ballheads together though..
    Alpha
    Want to get back to photography

  17. #137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justsochubby

    Wah the ballhead and the tripod is separate one ah?
    It depends lah. They do sell as package. But if u r getting a basic tripod, the package is the G10 head. But u can change the G10 to something better, and u just top up the difference. No problem

    Mine tripod plus G20 cost $140. And its already good enough. Not carbon fibre. I dont need carbon fibre. The normal one is already light enough. I bring it for traveling.

  18. #138

    Default Re: HARVEY NORMAN CHRISTMAS PROMO

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    It depends lah. They do sell as package. But if u r getting a basic tripod, the package is the G10 head. But u can change the G10 to something better, and u just top up the difference. No problem

    Mine tripod plus G20 cost $140. And its already good enough. Not carbon fibre. I dont need carbon fibre. The normal one is already light enough. I bring it for traveling.
    Your's is the T series one? i think TK sells with G10 for $118 right?
    Alpha
    Want to get back to photography

  19. #139
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Simei estate
    Posts
    613

    Default Re: HARVEY NORMAN CHRISTMAS PROMO

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    It depends lah. They do sell as package. But if u r getting a basic tripod, the package is the G10 head. But u can change the G10 to something better, and u just top up the difference. No problem

    Mine tripod plus G20 cost $140. And its already good enough. Not carbon fibre. I dont need carbon fibre. The normal one is already light enough. I bring it for traveling.
    How light? What brand, and where you buy?

  20. #140
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Simei estate
    Posts
    613

    Default Re: HARVEY NORMAN CHRISTMAS PROMO

    Sirui which model? HAHA I got the price list here,Welcome to T K FOTO - Sirui

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •