Thread: Shotgun mic extension wire

Default Shotgun mic extension wire

the wire what it is call? i did a search function . nobody open thread. dont flame me!
    i paiseh go ask the shop then they think i noob can scam me. so i want to know what it is so i can like bargain and see variety of product and search internet. issit just call xlr extension wire? idk lol. thanks for helping cheers!

Default Re: Shotgun mic extension wire

u no need paiseh, just go ask lah. go many many shops then ask prices compare compare. idk what wire u tok about because idk what mic you using. many many out there.

(Or in proper English: There is no need to be shy. Just go into the shops, show them your mic and tell them what you need. If you are afraid of being scammed, just do some shopping around. No one says you must buy from the very first shop you enter! Can't help much because there are many different kind of shotgun mics out there. I use a shotgun mic with a 3.5mm stereo connector...and it's different from XLR connectors.)

Default Re: Shotgun mic extension wire

Quote Originally Posted by S2Glow View Post
    the wire what it is call? i did a search function . nobody open thread. dont flame me!
    i paiseh go ask the shop then they think i noob can scam me. so i want to know what it is so i can like bargain and see variety of product and search internet. issit just call xlr extension wire? idk lol. thanks for helping cheers!
    Just tell the shop you want a mic extension cable or cord (get a 1/8" (3.5mm) male to 1/8" (3.5mm) female extension cable).
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots