Turning your photo into LOMO like without the light leaks, dusts and scratches
1. open any photo you got
2. tweak the photo as you please
Here, it's best to use layer adjustment
3. once you're done, create a new layer (Ctrl+Shift+N...Just press ENTER) and press Alt+Ctrl+Shift+E, immediately!...and you'll get an all layer merge
without flattening anything!
4. Duplicate your merged image, which i named LOMO LAYER 1, and make an oval marquee as shown below.
Apply Feather (Alt+Ctrl+D) of abt 200-250 (depends on your image size).
Click OK...and simply press delete!
WHEN YOU PRESS DELETE, from the Layers Dialog Box, you'll notice that the LOMO LAYER 1 will have an oval transparent
space. If you have like mine (see below...you're cool to go)
5. Now for the LOMO effect...Change the layer blend mode to MULTIPLY for LOMO LAYER 1. You can
duplicate the layer a few times (but NOT too many ya) until u like the Sh!t out of
it. We're not DONE yet.
6. Time to X-process it a little. Create a new Adjustment Layer, and this time
use GRADIENT MAP...select the gradient map that you want to experiment with and click OK.
Below shows my selected (follow the stupid RED ARROW) gradient map.
7. The BLOODY FINAL STEP is to CHANGE the Gradient Map 1 layer that you have just added to COLOR...and adjust the OPACITY to your visual pleasure.
8. The closing step is to flatten your image liao.