Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lowepro Flipside 200 for Travelling

It just some pouch to put all the miscellaneous stuff like lens cap, rocket blower. There is no weather cover by the way but the bag is water repellent.
    Last edited by ray4ever91; 22nd December 2011 at 01:01 PM.

Personally I don't like backpack that u can unzip the whole compartment..... No security at all

With just one hand movement, yr whole bag opens up...... Not in china that u want that to happen.

The zip is facing towards yourself so no one from your back can unzip your bag. You should take a look at this video on how is it like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoQZy8HWVRc
    Last edited by ray4ever91; 22nd December 2011 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ray4ever91
    The zip is facing towards yourself so no one from your back can unzip your bag. You should take a look at this video on how is it like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoQZy8HWVRc
    Oh, my bad...... I got confused.

Default Re: Lowepro Flipside 200 for Travelling

Quote Originally Posted by ray4ever91 View Post
    Did consider that since fastpack seems like more value for money in terms of being more spacious with accommodating all the miscellaneous stuff and speed of access to camera. But in the end I went with the flipside cause it allows me to access to all my lens at once whereas fastpack/slingshot allows only side access to the single lens attached to body. It also supposedly provides more sense of security when I'm carrying my stuff though pickpocket-prone places.
    Hi can you please pm the price of the flip side 200 I am also thinking of buying

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12