Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 53

Thread: Anybody taking N level result this coming monday?? Im scared.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Singapore...............
    Posts
    238

    Default Anybody taking N level result this coming monday?? Im scared.

    I'm scared that the result will disappoint me and when the day is coming nearer im getting even more scared about the result. Maybe it's because i didn't do well for the paper and i know it??
    After all good luck to those who are taking the result too.
    i love SNOOKER and PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!

  2. #2

    Default Re: Anybody taking N level result this coming monday?? Im scared.

    good luck to you!

  3. #3
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: Anybody taking N level result this coming monday?? Im scared.

    Good luck.

    My philosophy in life is to do your best, such that you have no room for regrets. Whatever the outcome.

  4. #4
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    ITE courses not bad. Else I considering NAFA..

    What's done is done. Don't worry. Just collect. Good luck!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  5. #5

    Default Re: Anybody taking N level result this coming monday?? Im scared.


  6. #6

    Default Re: Anybody taking N level result this coming monday?? Im scared.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchRival View Post
    Too late for that unless you expect divine's help to correct the answers.

    TS, no use worrying over it. Face it and work from there.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Anybody taking N level result this coming monday?? Im scared.

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    ITE courses not bad. Else I considering NAFA..

    What's done is done. Don't worry. Just collect. Good luck!
    Yes ITE courses are not bad at all. They even have overseas internship from time to time. If you work hard enough

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Singapore...............
    Posts
    238

    Default Re: Anybody taking N level result this coming monday?? Im scared.

    Thanks for all the support. Look like nobody taking N level and im the only one.
    Hmm got 1 cs member tell me this " i may be slow but i will get there eventually!!" i love this phrase.
    i love SNOOKER and PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!

  9. #9
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    So nervous!!!! Can't sleep!!!!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Singapore...............
    Posts
    238

    Default Re: Anybody taking N level result this coming monday?? Im scared.

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Good luck.

    My philosophy in life is to do your best, such that you have no room for regrets. Whatever the outcome.
    Thanks i love your philosophy too. Mind if i use it in future??
    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    ITE courses not bad. Else I considering NAFA..

    What's done is done. Don't worry. Just collect. Good luck!
    But i scared that i feel very disappointed of the score. i taking ite courses and O level too. What is nafa?? isit the one that go outer space??
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchRival View Post
    Got use ?? If so i shall try when taking my next exam paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkgoxplore View Post
    Too late for that unless you expect divine's help to correct the answers.

    TS, no use worrying over it. Face it and work from there.
    Thanks for your support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgdevilzz View Post
    Yes ITE courses are not bad at all. They even have overseas internship from time to time. If you work hard enough
    Never heard of the overseas internship before. ITE isnt bad but i dont know why there is still people look down on them or i can say look down on us.
    i love SNOOKER and PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Singapore...............
    Posts
    238

    Default Re: Anybody taking N level result this coming monday?? Im scared.

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    good luck to you!
    Thanks for your support sister. =)
    i love SNOOKER and PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Singapore, Singapura
    Posts
    446

    Default Re: Anybody taking N level result this coming monday?? Im scared.

    Quote Originally Posted by Telsoon View Post
    Thanks for your support sister. =)
    Sister

    Good luck TS, mind sharing with us your results when they're out?
    Philippians 4:13
    Visit my flickr! -------> http://www.flickr.com/photos/77348560@N04/

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Telsoon
    Thanks for your support sister. =)
    Good luck my friend. Reminds me of my schooling days...

  14. #14

    Default

    Wish I'm 16 again..

  15. #15

    Default Re: Anybody taking N level result this coming monday?? Im scared.

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalCamera View Post
    Sister

    Good luck TS, mind sharing with us your results when they're out?
    yes sister!

  16. #16
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Anybody taking N level result this coming monday?? Im scared.

    Hahaha I remember when I took my N levels. All the best!

  17. #17

    Default Re: Anybody taking N level result this coming monday?? Im scared.

    What was the criteria again? 3 subjects not more than 10 points as long as English pass or something like that

  18. #18

    Default Re: Anybody taking N level result this coming monday?? Im scared.

    Quote Originally Posted by Telsoon View Post
    I'm scared that the result will disappoint me and when the day is coming nearer im getting even more scared about the result. Maybe it's because i didn't do well for the paper and i know it??
    After all good luck to those who are taking the result too.
    Telsoon, I think you may be nervous because you didn't do too well for your prelims? Don't worry, just do your best.. most school set prelim papers tougher than the actual exam. If you have been conscientiously doing your TYS, you should be fine. Just remind yourself,"Thousands (or probably millions) of people have done this before, so why can't I?"

    All the best!!

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Hahaha I remember when I took my N levels. All the best!
    I remember too.. the night before i was going to collect my result, i even dreamt that i failed..

    Quote Originally Posted by blurshot View Post
    What was the criteria again? 3 subjects not more than 10 points as long as English pass or something like that
    Exactly 10 years ago, when I was doing my N levels, it was just best 3 subjects no more than 10 points.. not very sure now..
    Alpha
    Want to get back to photography

  19. #19
    Member lamergod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Fratton Park, Portsmouth
    Posts
    1,511

    Default Re: Anybody taking N level result this coming monday?? Im scared.

    Quote Originally Posted by blurshot View Post
    What was the criteria again? 3 subjects not more than 10 points as long as English pass or something like that
    EMB3 less than 19 I think. English, Maths and best 3.

    Good luck to TS. When you think about it, ITE isn't the most conducive environment to study. In real life you'll still lose out to people with diploma and a degree. Plus the people that you mix around are let's admit it, mats, minahs, ah bengs and stuff. How's that kind of social circle going to help you when you enter society.

    It is not all bad. I do know people who come out from ITE and are getting a degree now. Albeit the longer are more arduous route. Have as much fun as you can before school starts. You'll need it. I just finished my O levels this year. And it is going to be one hell of a year.
    Last edited by lamergod; 19th December 2011 at 11:09 AM.

  20. #20
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: Anybody taking N level result this coming monday?? Im scared.

    Quote Originally Posted by lamergod View Post

    Good luck to TS. When you think about it, ITE isn't the most conducive environment to study. In real life you'll still lose out to people with diploma and a degree. Plus the people that you mix around are let's admit it, mats, minahs, ah bengs and stuff. How's that kind of social circle going to help you when you enter society.
    May I highlight that the people you find anywhere, be it ITE, polytechnics, universities, are all part of society.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •