Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 611141516171821 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Super Deals on K5 - $12xx from Shops Now!

Default Re: Christmas Super Deals on K5 - $12xx from Shops Now!

got my K-5 le. now is lens hunting

wow can pm location on where u gotten it?

Wah all tok about k-01 here...

some info i got:

Mid mar start sales! so SG will get the stock before japan????

Price for the 3 package:

Looks like the DA 40 2.8 xs got sell alone...but later... with this price, must well go back to DA 40 limited?

by the way... looks like everything for Pentax in this store have internation wty....
    Last edited by Moonlightsg; 23rd February 2012 at 02:28 PM.

over S$500 for the da40xs.. not a good price

Quote Originally Posted by angkukueh View Post
    over S$500 for the da40xs.. not a good price
    just below $500 if you use Unipay with 10% off.... the china version of visa/master...
    in that store have staff able to speak chinese.... but not english... very china friendly!

doubt it will be so expensive in singapore haha, adorama selling it for 250USD, so here should be cheaper?

22137 Pentax SMCP-DA 40mm f/2.8 XS Lens for Digital SLR Cameras - Black
    Last edited by Utopian; 23rd February 2012 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
    doubt it will be so expensive in singapore haha, adorama selling it for 250USD, so here should be cheaper?

22137 Pentax SMCP-DA 40mm f/2.8 XS Lens for Digital SLR Cameras - Black
    tempting!!!!!!!!!!!

It'd be at least $100SGD cheaper than the DA40 Limited ...

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    It'd be at least $100SGD cheaper than the DA40 Limited ...
    Everytime Bro FW bring good news to Pentaxian.... ... just wondering when will there be a BREAKING NEWS from Bro FW.....

PENTAX LAUNCH FF!!!!! 100% better High ISO performance than K5, 100% faster AF than K5, 50% more MP than K5, same size/weigth as K5, improved ergonomics than K5, which is already very good...... at 1/2 of Canikon FF price.....

Quote Originally Posted by N-user View Post
    Everytime Bro FW bring good news to Pentaxian.... ... just wondering when will there be a BREAKING NEWS from Bro FW.....

PENTAX LAUNCH FF!!!!! 100% better High ISO performance than K5, 100% faster AF than K5, 50% more MP than K5, same size/weigth as K5, improved ergonomics than K5, which is already very good...... at 1/2 of Canikon FF price.....
    Keep dreaming, you can have it tonight ... in your dream

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Keep dreaming, you can have it tonight ... in your dream
    Been dreaming for it since K5 launch.... ..... can call it KF1....

still no news, just check with a few shops and they say next week.

Think i will not be able to get the K-5 before my Hong Kong trip

Quote Originally Posted by N-user View Post

why must pentax must sell a good camera at lelong prices? u'll happily pay more for a D7k instead of a K5 (and honestly, there's nothing wrong with that. both are good cameras.) and other users will pay so much more for a D800 (again, nothing wrong. some pple need / want FF and can pay) ... but u expect pentax to sell u a cheap FF... hmmm... something very wrong with the brand positioning here.

i agree with FW on this... anything's possible in your dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by detritus View Post
    why must pentax must sell a good camera at lelong prices? u'll happily pay more for a D7k instead of a K5 (and honestly, there's nothing wrong with that. both are good cameras.) and other users will pay so much more for a D800 (again, nothing wrong. some pple need / want FF and can pay) ... but u expect pentax to sell u a cheap FF... hmmm... something very wrong with the brand positioning here.

i agree with FW on this... anything's possible in your dreams.
    lol!!!! i am fine with nikon user in here but talking things like that sets others thinking what exactly his rationale is.

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    still no news, just check with a few shops and they say next week.

Think i will not be able to get the K-5 before my Hong Kong trip
    sell u my set lo. interested? pm me ba. i can wait for e next new 1 since i w be alil tight for e upcoming mths n hv no time to play w it.

Quote Originally Posted by AwfulChoc View Post
    lol!!!! i am fine with nikon user in here but talking things like that sets others thinking what exactly his rationale is.
    i do not intend my post to be a criticism of N-User. as i mentioned, the problem is with the pentax brand positioning

its quite bad if the brand association is so faulty among enthusiasts (dun talk abt newbies who may not have even heard of the brand) -

sony = stylish / small (like nex)

canon = white colour L lens - very pro

nikon = another very pro brand

pentax = wah! if only they come up with C and N type products but at 1/2 the price, i sure buy...

to interested buyers on my k-5, i cant reply if your pm box is full. thanks.

detritus: cant help but agree to wad u hv said.

i do not intend my post to be a criticism of N-User. as i mentioned, the problem is with the pentax brand positioning

its quite bad if the brand association is so faulty among enthusiasts (dun talk abt newbies who may not have even heard of the brand) -

sony = stylish / small (like nex)

canon = white colour L lens - very pro

nikon = another very pro brand

pentax = wah! if only they come up with C and N type products but at 1/2 the price, i sure buy...
    to be fair, if pentax will release a camera that will have very similar in specs to that of C & N at the same price, and still have the same support/item availability as right now, why the heck choose pentax? but if you already have an investment of lenses its understandable

Quote Originally Posted by clownpo09 View Post
    to be fair, if pentax will release a camera that will have very similar in specs to that of C & N at the same price, and still have the same support/item availability as right now, why the heck choose pentax? but if you already have an investment of lenses its understandable
    think you have misread. same price and 1/2 the price is totally different.

sony = stylish / small (like nex) Made in china profit is good can make more redundant products

canon = white colour L lens - very pro, warranty by china or india profit more good and can make more redundant or open another R&D so next time can make washing machine and fridge

nikon = another very pro brand, made in thailand so flood only price rise like your rice but can make decent subjects

Pentax is pinoy lens is vietnam so will be expecting them to grow big first then say FF
    Sony A7II FE 28 Zeiss 55 FE 90 Sigma 150-600C

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 611141516171821 ... LastLast