Thread: Canon Powershot A400, 256mb SD card and Canon rechargeable batt for $360

Default Canon Powershot A400, 256mb SD card and Canon rechargeable batt for $360

My mum bought a Powershot A400, 256mb SD card and a Canon 2300mAh rechargeable battery kit for $360 altogether. Didn't inform me before hand so couldn't read up on it. Hope to know if it was a good deal. Comments anyone??

You can call up CP, AP or MSColor to check the price of the camera. Anyway since your mom already bought the camera, it is the time to take photos instead of checking the price.
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

START shooting...

hehe.e. no pt asking .....

Quote Originally Posted by megaweb
    You can call up CP, AP or MSColor to check the price of the camera. Anyway since your mom already bought the camera, it is the time to take photos instead of checking the price.
    Yeah! Since its bought, no point in checking or knowing if its a good deal. So what if you found out its a bad deal, what can you do? Dealer---> <---You?
    Last edited by afbug; 17th November 2004 at 12:56 PM.

Lightbulb

to me, it is water under the bridge.

'If U use it more often, it will be a good deal. If u left it in the drawer, even $100 is not worth it.'
    I always tell myself this

I got my 300D at $2388 with a 55-200 USM. Look at the price now...
    But I learnt a lot abt photography since then, am still learning now.
    To me, this is all worth it!

haha... well, i wanted to know cos the dealer happens to be a relative.. wanna noe he has been honest or not... and also he is based in KL.

Quote Originally Posted by weevil84
    My mum bought a Powershot A400, 256mb SD card and a Canon 2300mAh rechargeable battery kit for $360 altogether. Didn't inform me before hand so couldn't read up on it. Hope to know if it was a good deal. Comments anyone??
    Hi weevil84

Can I noe where your mum got the camera?
    Thx