Thread: Any Good Recommendation for Printing of Photos

Default Any Good Recommendation for Printing of Photos

Hi

Another newbie here...does anyone have any good recommendations for printing of photos?

Many thanks!

Blog Entries

Dear Rover

welcome to clubsnap... most topics relating to print labs, lens, equipment have been discussed before and the best way to start is to type in a few keywords in the search function for more comprehensive discussion.

you could refer to this recently discussed thread
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=92760

most users in CS swear by KT due to costs.
    If you are willing to pay more, ColorLab, Hotprint, Beautiful memories are all alternatives.

Thanks! Sebastian. Yeah, I just went through some previous threads and found KT and Simon being mentioned most.

I phoned both and found that Simon seems to charge lower and provide free delivery etc. Most likely to use Simon's service...just wondering if you ever heard of him and any idea about his quality of print?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by rover
    Thanks! Sebastian. Yeah, I just went through some previous threads and found KT and Simon being mentioned most.

I phoned both and found that Simon seems to charge lower and provide free delivery etc. Most likely to use Simon's service...just wondering if you ever heard of him and any idea about his quality of print?

Cheers!
    Simon is ok... It's at Sunset way.