Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 77

Thread: Any one from Singapore Police Force Here?

  1. #1

    Default Any one from Singapore Police Force Here?

    I thinking to apply to become an inspector. Hope can get more info from here

  2. #2

    Default

    http://www.spf.gov.sg/main.htm

    Click on Join Us to get more information.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Any one from Singapore Police Force Here?

    Originally posted by siewsphone
    I thinking to apply to become an inspector. Hope can get more info from here
    Please do not jump into it so hastily. Many a time, what is being said at career exhibitions is far from true. They will try to paint a rosy picture of life with their organisations by hiding the ugly side of it. Ask around those who have quit the force and not those who are currently serving in the force. You'll probably get a clearer picture from them.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Re: Any one from Singapore Police Force Here?

    Originally posted by Barrios
    Please do not jump into it so hastily. Many a time, what is being said at career exhibitions is far from true. They will try to paint a rosy picture of life with their organisations by hiding the ugly side of it. Ask around those who have quit the force and not those who are currently serving in the force. You'll probably get a clearer picture from them.
    That's why I post it here.....some time what we get from web are far from true too.....

  5. #5

    Default

    Don't think you'll get much help here (perhaps also anywhere else unless they are close to you) because they are not supposed to reveal such information (I remembered signing something like that).

  6. #6
    Royzzz
    Guests

    Default

    Police Inspector not bad leh.... First go for 9 months training at Police Academy where even the trainer will call you sir and had to salute you...Think there is a overseas training cos for two weeks..

    After u passed out, u became a police investigator. After 1 or 2 yr you will change your posting. Either to do staff work or become a Team Leader of a patrol team. Your posting will change every 2 yrs or so...with a more or least fixed career path.

    Lots of beneifits and lots of leave.

  7. #7

    Default

    Thanks for all the replies

    Hey Royzzz, are you a senior officer in SPF? you know so much

    By the way, could I apply to work for mainly against cyber crime?

  8. #8
    Royzzz
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by siewsphone
    Thanks for all the replies

    Hey Royzzz, are you a senior officer in SPF? you know so much

    By the way, could I apply to work for mainly against cyber crime?
    Haha not not any senior officer leh.....

    You can applied to go to the computer crimes dept in CID after your 1-2 yrs of investigative work. It is best that you got friends inside there.. pull strings easiler to get in.......

  9. #9

    Default

    ok, really thanks a lot

    Originally posted by Royzzz


    Haha not not any senior officer leh.....

    You can applied to go to the computer crimes dept in CID after your 1-2 yrs of investigative work. It is best that you got friends inside there.. pull strings easiler to get in.......

  10. #10
    Royzzz
    Guests

    Default

    No problem, just tellin you what I know. Senior officers can consider leh....

  11. #11

    Default

    siewsphone.... what qualification u have ar?
    u need to have a degree in order to becum police inspector....

    yaya u have to go thru the interview too....

    all the best~

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Originally posted by sinner1974
    siewsphone.... what qualification u have ar?
    u need to have a degree in order to becum police inspector....

    yaya u have to go thru the interview too....

    all the best~
    yes mata

  13. #13

    Default

    Originally posted by RuthBaby

    yes mata
    mata your blah blah.... kekeke
    Last edited by sinner1974; 19th July 2002 at 09:58 AM.

  14. #14

    Default

    Originally posted by sinner1974
    siewsphone.... what qualification u have ar?
    u need to have a degree in order to becum police inspector....

    yaya u have to go thru the interview too....

    all the best~
    yah..I'm fresh grad from NUS.........now don't know they want me or not loh....

  15. #15

    Default

    Originally posted by sinner1974


    mata your neh neh.... kekeke
    please edit your msg , this is not EDMW. No sexual harassment is allow in ClubSNAP.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Originally posted by sinner1974


    mata your neh neh.... kekeke
    oi... dun flirt in the thread ler.. cum cum.. we flirt in 81 =P

  17. #17

    Default

    Originally posted by ninelives


    please edit your msg , this is not EDMW. No sexual harassment is allow in ClubSNAP.

    edited.... paiseh.... juz kidding....la la la

  18. #18

    Default

    Originally posted by siewsphone


    yah..I'm fresh grad from NUS.........now don't know they want me or not loh....
    Just FIY, I have seen people with honour degree applying
    for senior officer post and didn't got selected...... didn't gone thru the interview part.

    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best~

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Originally posted by sinner1974


    Just FIY, I have seen people with honour degree applying
    for senior officer post and didn't got selected...... didn't gone thru the interview part.

    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best~
    can u believe my ex bf tt fat idiot... applied fer inspector too.. but not shortlisted... LoL

  20. #20

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •