Decided to have another Newbies Outing before 2011 is out! This time it'll be sunset/dusk.
Below are the details:
Date/Time: 19 December (Monday), 18:30 hrs
Location: Gardens By The Bay East (near Marina Bay Golf Course @ Tanjong Rhu)
Who should attend:
1) People who are fairly comfortable with landscape photography, and would like to share what they know with others.
2) People who are new to photography and wish to learn more in an informal practical sharing session.
* If you belong to neither, it would be a waste to turn up and deprive others of a slot.
Things to bring:
1) Camera + lens(es) if it's a DSLR. If not, any camera with manual control over shutter speed, aperture, etc.
2) Tripod. This is essential. If you don't want to bring, please don't waste a slot by putting your name down. If you do not have one, you should buy or borrow one. If you show up without a tripod, seniors will not waste their time guiding you.
===== Namelist ==== [copy list from here and add your name in to appropriate section]
=== end of list. No more additions. No reserves ===
Rules: Please Read!
1. Copy the list and insert your name in appropriate section. Subsequently, drop me a PM with your contact number, if willing to divulge.
If you put your name down, you are expected to show up. If you sign up and do not turn up without sufficient notice, you will be ignored for future outing sign-ups in the future.
2. This is a sign up thread only. Do not discuss anything here. Please check for the LAST POST before signing up. People who do not sign up in the proper manner will have their names removed without notice.
3. We reserve the right to cancel the outing, remove any names from signup, or switch the outing time or location with due notice.