Thread: Crumpler Haven

Default Crumpler Haven

Hi all!
    Has anyone use this before? Is the padding good enough? TIA

Default Re: Crumpler Haven

i've used this and sold it off because it got too small for my needs. the padding is really good, a little too much actually, because the actual space (for my medium size) was not as much as i thought it was. it could just fit my DSLR with attached lens and 1 more lens. But if you're looking for it, the padding is really good. Dropped it with my camera and lens before when my drunk friend tried to "test it out" (-.-), and that did nothing, so the haven is pretty kickass. drunk friend, not so much...

Default Re: Crumpler Haven

i bought ciesta brand from korea by Ebay..hope i got the spelling correct..

around $50 bucks..

crumpler haven sells more ex if i remember..its the branding thats expensive ba..

Quote Originally Posted by kryxique
    i've used this and sold it off because it got too small for my needs. the padding is really good, a little too much actually, because the actual space (for my medium size) was not as much as i thought it was. it could just fit my DSLR with attached lens and 1 more lens. But if you're looking for it, the padding is really good. Dropped it with my camera and lens before when my drunk friend tried to "test it out" (-.-), and that did nothing, so the haven is pretty kickass. drunk friend, not so much...
    Thanks for your feedback. Will go and see it at the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinata76
    i bought ciesta brand from korea by Ebay..hope i got the spelling correct..

around $50 bucks..

crumpler haven sells more ex if i remember..its the branding thats expensive ba..
    Hmm.. Will try and see at ebay. Thanks!