Thread: Strange things from a anal Freakcho

Default Strange things from a anal Freakcho

Bird Suicide or Execution by BB gun...

SULO beats COLEX!!

how huh..
    "A closet Nykon lover"

good eye for the bird one... but PS it abit more it make it look more like real black and white.

as for sulo beats colex hahaha i'm sayless. what can i say. cld suggest a lower angle, which will dramatise the subject and tighter framing. now the scene is abit cluttered.

Quote Originally Posted by moos blues
    good eye for the bird one... but PS it abit more it make it look more like real black and white.

as for sulo beats colex hahaha i'm sayless. what can i say. cld suggest a lower angle, which will dramatise the subject and tighter framing. now the scene is abit cluttered.
    Hheheh will tell freakcho, he should stop shooting pigeons and dustbins for once..
    "A closet Nykon lover"

Default sulo beats colex

Sometimes a title makes a shot, This is great and it is also what makes a photgrapher, to see these things that 99 percent of the population would walk right by.

Great job , excellent title.

kudos.

Do you stay at Siglap?

i stay in bedok. was on my way to church. haha. one whole chain of knocked down bins.

The first pic reminds me of the place I stay in. Pretty sickening, the pigeons just rest and crap there, the whole wall is full of bird crap.