I check posts once a day
I check posts twice a day
My home page is the New Thread Search page and I check posts every 4 hours
I am logged in for 12hrs a day and/or check posts hourly
I am logged in at least 18hrs a day and/or check posts every 30 mins
I haven't logged out since registering and/or check posts every 15 mins ... somebody help me!!
deny me access to the forum & i will start to have teary, blood shot eyes with mucus running down my nostrils, hands trembling .......
Thread revivals? Let me join.
I'm not quite addicted, at least, not at my worst yet. I had been a moderator on some computer forums and was addicted there so I stopped.
Still, I check once a day to see what's happening here. It's not as busy as I would expect but that's a good thing. People have to use their cameras away from their computer.
Proposed solutions to addictions:
1. place all addictive websites under the Narcotics police, FBI, CIA, Scotland Yard, Special Branch etc
2. websites which r addictive must start an "Agony Aunt" section
3. addictive sites must have a "parental control" software whereby members can opt for "max number of hours" of access by the logged in computer.
4. members who must view more than the "free hours" must pay a subscription (additional income to the site). since it is an addictive substance, the higher the usage the prices will charged at a higher rate (no qty discount) and will also attract taxes like tobacco and liquor (additional revenue for the gov)
5. family members, community leaders or anyone with vested interest in the addicted person eg employers, doctors etc can also write in to barr access
I say CS is like Viagra.
It's there when you need it.
CS is an performance-enhancing outlet for many.
I come here for the great photos in the gallery, especially the tour photos.