8th December 2011, 12:44 AM
SGTrekker 9D8N Ghorepani Poon Hill Photography Trek (10-18 Mar 2012)
We'll be organising a 9D8N Ghorepani Poon Hill Photography Trek from 10 Mar 2012 - 18 Mar 2012.
Details as follows:
Departure Date: Sat,10 Mar 2012 to Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Tour Cost(Land component only)
Twin Sharing Tour Cost: S$1029.00
Single Sharing Tour Cost: S$1198.00
Odyssey Members enjoy a discount of 5% off tour cost
Estimated Airfare (Not Included)
Price fr. S$849.00 via Thai Airways
- Airport-hotel-airport transfers in Kathmandu.
- All hotel and lodge accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara and during trek.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu domestic airfare including taxes.
- Full Day Boudnath and Durbar Square excursion (including transfers, guide and lunch)
- 1 x English speaking Government registered guide.
- 1 x Porter for every 2 pax. (Max. 20kg/porter)
- 3 x meals a day during trek and as listed above during non-trek days. (1 main course only)
- 6 x Hot Coffee, Tea or Lemon (cup) during trek.
- Annapurna Conservation Area protection permits.
- TIMS (Trekking information management system) permit.
- Optional Down Jacket and Sleeping Bag. (Reserve in advance)
- All Internal transfers (Bus/Car).
- All expenses for porters and guides while on trek, including equipment and insurance.
- All taxes
- International Airfare SIN-KTM-SIN
- Nepali Visa on Arrival
- All Meals during stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara (except for breakfast, which is part of the accommodation package)
- Confectionary and snacks during trek
- Heating charges for hot water shower during trek
- Boiled drinking water & Bottled Mineral Water
- Personal expenses, ie Alcohol and soft table drinks (eg. soda, liquor etc)
- Personal insurance
- Guide and Porter tips (Tips is not compulsory but expected)
Full Details can be accessed here.
Min. Group Size = 10 pax
Max. Group Size = 18 pax
Current Group size: 4 Pax
Seats are on a first come first served basis.
Tags for this Thread