Thread: Colour Setting for Photoshop CS

Smile Colour Setting for Photoshop CS

Hi Guys,

Can you teach me how to set the colour setting for photoshop CS??

how come no reply leh

I'm afraid most people is unsure of where to actually start...
    Perhaps u can do a search online,read up,then let people know what you're unsure of?

If u do not send off to print from commercial printers then u probably may not be too concerned at this point.

Oh,n changing ur signature to "I'm a cute gal.." could help in getting more response..hee.

Actualy it depend on your intended output for RGB is it for inkjet or for web? CMKY is for what type of print set there europe standard, us standard with different versions and there the japan one. Grey is about the same. It is better to do a search on the web, to know in details. Because there also custom setting for guys like us who have ICC profiler like eye one or color vision.

Quote Originally Posted by firestone
    I'm afraid most people is unsure of where to actually start...
    Perhaps u can do a search online,read up,then let people know what you're unsure of?

If u do not send off to print from commercial printers then u probably may not be too concerned at this point.

Oh,n changing ur signature to "I'm a cute gal.." could help in getting more response..hee.

Well i am not good in surfing net ... haven't hard time understand that. I want to ask is because when i edit the colour and put as wallpaper.. so different tone

Quote Originally Posted by singscott
    Actualy it depend on your intended output for RGB is it for inkjet or for web? CMKY is for what type of print set there europe standard, us standard with different versions and there the japan one. Grey is about the same. It is better to do a search on the web, to know in details. Because there also custom setting for guys like us who have ICC profiler like eye one or color vision.
    Oh i want to edit into more vibrant colour then send for printing. I dun have colour printer.. i usually send to printing shop to print lor. My default setting in the "Proof setting" column is CMKY. i wonder is it correct setting. When i choose WINDOW RGB.. the colour will be the same as my wallpaper colour.. i am puzzle at this point ;<