Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Nikon D90 out of stock

  1. #1

    Exclamation Nikon D90 out of stock

    Hello CS members,
    Just got reply from Parisilk (Katong Village) and they mentioned that D90 (kit set or body only) is out of stock at this moment due to Thailand floods.
    Did anybody buy Nikon D90 recently? Or you guys all went for D7000?

  2. #2
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Nikon D90 out of stock

    Quote Originally Posted by flyeminent View Post
    Hello CS members,
    Just got reply from Parisilk (Katong Village) and they mentioned that D90 (kit set or body only) is out of stock at this moment due to Thailand floods.
    Did anybody buy Nikon D90 recently? Or you guys all went for D7000?
    Please know that the D90 is now officially listed as discontinued. I seriously do not think they will resume production of D90 in the new production lines.

    Nikon D90 is now officially discontinued | Nikon Rumors

  3. #3

    Default Re: Nikon D90 out of stock

    Thanks for the information. I will call up to see if I can luckily get one.
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Please know that the D90 is now officially listed as discontinued. I seriously do not think they will resume production of D90 in the new production lines.

    Nikon D90 is now officially discontinued | Nikon Rumors

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flyeminent
    Thanks for the information. I will call up to see if I can luckily get one.
    If not available you can aim for D7000 haha

  5. #5
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flyeminent
    Hello CS members,
    Just got reply from Parisilk (Katong Village) and they mentioned that D90 (kit set or body only) is out of stock at this moment due to Thailand floods.
    Did anybody buy Nikon D90 recently? Or you guys all went for D7000?
    D7000!!! Don't look back.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    D7000!!! Don't look back.
    Wah you really roaming all sections sia!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Wah you really roaming all sections sia!!
    Not all.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  8. #8
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    D7000!!! Don't look back.
    Plus 1 for this. Haha
    Lousy de My Flickr

  9. #9
    Member chillicutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Telok Blangah
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: Nikon D90 out of stock

    if die die cannot find, BnS have.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Nikon D90 out of stock

    I'm considering to sell mine
    D7100,SB910,17-50/2.8OS,105/2.8VR,85/1.8D,2xE-M1,O60/2.8,12-40/2.8,35-100/2.8,14-42,LX100

  11. #11

    Default Re: Nikon D90 out of stock

    Goodbye to a good body ..
    D700 - 24-70mm F2.8 ED - 105mm VR2 Micro - Samyang 14mm - 50mm 1.8D - Mb 10 - SB900 - SB400

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •