Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are we alone in the universe?

Quote Originally Posted by gundamseed84

unless you find a job....by opening an alien shop.
    No need. Cs fanboys will pay for all expenses.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Default Re: Are we alone in the universe?

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Therefore... if another intelligent race is a 1000 year ahead of us... God knows what kind of technology they might have... warping space might be the 1st step... travelling through wormhole to reduce the distance could next
    Theoretically on a planck scale in what is known as the quantum foam, wormholes are constantly being brought into existence as a result of subatomic spacetime disturbance therefore linking two separate places and times simultaneously before disintegrating immediately.

It may be possible to manipulate these wormholes into a macroscopic scale that will still somehow be able to comply with Einstein's theory of general relativity.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 7th December 2011 at 07:02 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Wah lau eh chiak pa jin eng ah... In this world there are already so many problems so many sh*t, still have to worry about aliens meh? Who really cares how many gazillion galaxies are out there & how many billion light years they are away & whether they are home to aliens. Like Sion said, the Aliens got their PP already chopped at our ICA & are already amongst us. Yes, I need to go back to sleep
    Last edited by s1221ljc; 7th December 2011 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images
    Theoretically on a planck scale in what is known as the quantum foam, wormholes are constantly being brought into existence as a result of subatomic spacetime disturbance therefore linking two separate places and times simultaneously before disintegrating immediately.

It may be possible to manipulate these wormholes into a macroscopic scale that will still somehow be able to comply with Einstein's theory of general relativity.
    And the time space continuum will potentially be disrupted if the wormholes are somehow being destroyed or manipulated in any way! This is why scientists must develop an anti-gravity centrifugal force using magnetic waves so that they can counter any such intention and avoid the entire catastrophe from ever occurring in this lifetime! Until visitors from another dimension can come and assist with our fight against time, we're doomed!!!!

My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

I'm an alien. I come in peace. Sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalpimp
    I'm an alien. I come in peace. Sometimes.
    LoL. I thought that Aliens give you an anal probe that comes in you

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

LoL. I thought that Aliens give you an anal probe that comes in you
    Anal probe. Immediately followed by an oral probe. Using the same instrument. Nutty.

We are not alone. We are being watched all the time as to what we are doing. We can sense it some times through telepathy or in a trance and speak in tongue or in our dream as to what is coming, good or bad. Believe it or not depends on each of us and whether we are in such phenomenon.

Universe is not everything.
    It refer only to physical world.
    Till today, scientist only look at physical world using electro-magnetic wave sensors and light sensors.
    Spirits do exist even just beside you, but
    Scientist can't prove it's existence because
    They don't have the right tools.
    | 5Diii | 24 ii | 40 | 24-70 ii | 24-105 | 70-200 F4 IS | 270 ii | 600EX-RT |

Quote Originally Posted by ahboy168
    Universe is not everything.
    It refer only to physical world.
    Till today, scientist only look at physical world using electro-magnetic wave sensors and light sensors.
    Spirits do exist even just beside you, but
    Scientist can't prove it's existence because
    They don't have the right tools.
    Agreed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12