Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: photo needs advice or rather newbie needs advice

hmm... so all flashes can do that isit?

If not which flash would you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by nipapa
    hmm... so all flashes can do that isit?

If not which flash would you recommend?
    Actually I am a Minolta user, havnet used canon flashes before. But searching on the web, the 420 EX, 550EX and Sigma EF-500 DG Super can do rear-sync flash (2nd curtain sync) even if the camera can't.

Blog Entries

Maybe, you should go to the lib to get some photography books, the explanations are much clearer (with examples) or you should RTFM, It will tell you what your camera can do, after that get your hands on every brochure and read those as well. They will tell you what other cameras can do.

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    Maybe, you should go to the lib to get some photography books, the explanations are much clearer (with examples) or you should RTFM, It will tell you what your camera can do, after that get your hands on every brochure and read those as well. They will tell you what other cameras can do.
    Library...

When I got interested in Photography, library provided alot resources. abit pai seh, my membership was suspended because i was inactive for more than 5 years.

Anyway I love the National Geographic books on Photography, they have different books for Portraits, Landscape, Birds, etc.

So? .... err what is RTFM? wow.... library... alright i'll try. Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by nipapa
    So? .... err what is RTFM? wow.... library... alright i'll try. Thanks guys.
    RTFM = Read The F***ing Manual
    A term borrowed from the colorful IT industry.

ok i read it already.... it's really nutting very useful. I just need to practice to rmb.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12