Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 132833363738394043 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *59* You'll Never Walk Alone! Bro Rodz is Rafa in disguise!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *59* You'll Never Walk Alone! Bro Rodz is Rafa in disgu

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Manure beat shitty with yet another assist from referee as shitty got a man sent off very early in the game. Its all planned..bring them on..
    ye, legit tackle from kompany,but then that means he won't face us liao, wohohoho

Quote Originally Posted by wonglp

ye, legit tackle from kompany,but then that means he won't face us liao, wohohoho
    But i prefer to face shitty full strength..if we win..nobody can take credit away..unlike manure fans..used to celebrate winning with referees assist..

Manure now broke already..with debt close to £1billion..they hv to re-sign scholes..what a joke..

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *59* You'll Never Walk Alone! Bro Rodz is Rafa in disgu

But i prefer to face shitty full strength..if we win..nobody can take credit away..unlike manure fans..used to celebrate winning with referees assist..

Manure now broke already..with debt close to £1billion..they hv to re-sign scholes..what a joke..
    true, but we also no full strength leh...only hope KD can let stevie and bellamy/maxi start game

arsenal re-signed henry mah....so fergie wanted to learn from wenger.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    arsenal re-signed henry mah....so fergie wanted to learn from wenger.
    Then Liverpool re-sign Fowler lor.
    I'm a cow with a camera

FA Cup draw.... Liverpool to play Man Utd in Anfield!
    I'm a cow with a camera

Quote Originally Posted by cowmera
    FA Cup draw.... Liverpool to play Man Utd in Anfield!
    Yes!!!!!!!!! Manure!!!!!!! My wish come true...welcome evra the clown back to Anfield..Suarez should be back to kick his Asss

Manchester United's reward for beating Manchester City in the FA Cup was a Fourth Round trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool.

does it get any better than this?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    Then Liverpool re-sign Fowler lor.
    luckily u nvr say mickey mouse ouchwen. hahaha

Evra is gonna have a a hard time in Anfield. Maybe broke a leg or 2...then the Kop is gonna sing the black man song for 100 mins.... will be a very high confrontation match end up with trouble for LFC We will be playing them twice 28/29 Jan at Anfield and at Old toilet on the 11 FEB EPL game... We played Chel$ki and Mansip tea in the League cup and now Manu in FA cup not a good luck in lucky draw ya.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

From SOCCERNET ESPN :

A 20-year-old man arrested on suspicion of racially abusing Oldham footballer Tom Adeyemi during an FA Cup game against Liverpool has been released on bail, police said.

The man, from Aintree, was arrested on Sunday by Merseyside Police, who are investigating the incident which took place in the second half of the match at Anfield on Friday night.
    Late in the FA Cup third-round fixture, the 20-year-old, on loan from Norwich, appeared to take offence at something shouted from the Kop. A police spokesman said the suspect, who was arrested on suspicion of a racially aggravated public order offence, has been released on bail pending further inquiries.
    Gordon Taylor, chief executive of the Professional Footballers Association, said he had spoken to Adeyemi about the incident.
    He said: ''We can confirm that he was the victim of racist abuse towards the end of the Liverpool v Oldham FA Cup tie last Friday evening. This abuse came from a spectator sitting in the Kop section of the ground. 'Tom has given a full witness statement to the Merseyside police regarding the incident and will continue to assist the police fully in their enquiries.''
    Despite reassurance from his team-mates and Liverpool players Dirk Kuyt and Steven Gerrard, right-back Adeyemi seemed close to tears following the incident. There then appeared to be discussion between the fourth official and a police officer down by the tunnel while the match was continuing.
    Liverpool, who won the match 5-1, vowed to investigate the incident and released a statement on Sunday night offering their apologies to Adeyemi.
    The statement said: ''Whatever the outcome of what is now a police investigation, all of us are deeply sorry for what happened on Friday night and our players and our club pass on our sincere regrets to Tom Adeyemi for the upset and distress he suffered as a result of the matter at hand.
    "Our supporters are renowned throughout the world for their outstanding commitment, passion and fairness. The actions of any one individual do not represent our fans. We have a very clearly stated public stance on discrimination and intolerance with dedicated staff that work hard daily on programs in this important area.
    "Regarding the incident that occurred on Friday evening, we have given Merseyside police every possible assistance we can and will continue to provide the necessary support to their investigation in order to ensure this particular incident is dealt with properly. We will continue to take the strongest possible action(s) against unacceptable behaviour during our matches."
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Manchester United's reward for beating Manchester City in the FA Cup was a Fourth Round trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool.

does it get any better than this?
    yes i t will, when suarez runs around naked with words 8 matches on his butt........ imagine Evra looking stunned with mouth open....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    yes i t will, when suarez runs around naked with words 8 matches on his butt........ imagine Evra looking stunned with mouth open....
    HUAT AH!

Clown evra is as racist as Suarez if Suarez is racist..at least Suarez didnt take anything up when the clown called Suarez south american..dono if bro CC keep elva hsiao undies or evra siao? Haha..

Clown evra is as racist as Suarez if Suarez is racist..at least Suarez didnt take anything up when the clown called Suarez south american..dono if bro CC keep elva hsiao undies or evra siao? Haha..
    as long as he stuff evra mouth and yr so that no more accusation which no one else on field heard..

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    luckily u nvr say mickey mouse ouchwen. hahaha
    I wanted to say re-sign Hurry Getwell!
    I'm a cow with a camera

Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    I wanted to say re-sign Hurry Getwell!
    wakauz... classic. hehehehe

u mean he still kicking footy?! hurhurhur

Yes!!!! Henry scores!!!! He is good!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid
    Yes!!!! Henry scores!!!! He is good!!
    Not gd for us. U closet fan? Keke

If he scores against manCircle utd, he is gd, like yakubu. Haha!

I strongly urge Reina to go China hill top shoaling temple to master this:

Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 132833363738394043 ... LastLast